amble through in a sentence
1) He ambled through to take a look at the machine.
2) Elephants amble through the dense forest while white-handed gibbons swing from branch to branch.
3) Essentially it's a truly off-road path which ambles through the fields and back again.
amble through example sentences4) I ambled through the fortified walls , and was far more bowled over by its art.
5) The curator and his visitor ambled through a room in which traditional Danish painted furniture was ranged.
6) The task force couldn't allow the elephants to spend a year ambling through a crowded settlement.
7) Giraffes graze at the edge of savannahs , wildebeests gather beneath flat-topped trees and elephants amble through leafy thickets.
8) We ambled through stunning scenery, the tide revealing a treasure trove of seaweed, fishing boats and lobster ports.
9) The guide brings your luggage ahead to your room while you take your time and amble through the beautiful backroads.
10) But if you like to amble through cobblestoned streets and cycle in the countryside , then come along for the ride.
11) Locals and visitors alike can be found ambling through the parks and the avenues in the central part of town - taking it easy and soaking up the atmosphere.
12) The pachyderm, ignoring the efforts of a keeper to bring it under control, ambled through the shopping centre car park before dashing onto a nearby road.
13) The remarkable flexibility of its engine allowed the Healey to be ambled through the towns in top gear, which felt like third in most touring cars from the time.
14) Anna turned, saw me waving, and began to amble through the line of cars with her nose n the air, looking entirely unconcerned about her own and everyone else's safety.
15) Completely exhausted, and his mind in a million other places, he dumped his computer into the plastic tray and ambled through security.
example sentences with amble through
example sentences with amble through16) Easily Accessible : Bideford itself is a charming place to amble through , with its narrow streets, picturesque quay and famous medieval bridge.
17) If happiness means ambling through meadowland, alpine pastures and forest, then the 90 miles of footpaths here will send you ecstatic.
18) Some years ago he ambled through Adelaide's Rundle Mall with a goat named Zorba, and he has disported since with dogs, mules and bovines.
19) Blossom confirmed his words as she ambled through the door and, at a gesture from the farmer, turned along the track.
20) A spring morning amble through Aix-en-Provence
21) Whether they amble through Americana numbers like "The Devil Is All Around," or stomp out ominous rockers like "Evil," the duo demonstrates they have a firm handle on
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amble through
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amble through with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amble through
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amble through in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amble through.
20 examples of simple sentences of amble through. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amble through
Compound Sentences with amble through
Complex Sentences with amble through
Compound-Complex Sentences with amble through