ambiguous figure in a sentence
1) Research using ambiguous figures and binocular rivalry exhibit this tendency.
2) From the Presbyterian viewpoint Lang is therefore something of an ambiguous figure .
3) They've also got some lovely illusions erm figure and ground illusions wh ambiguous figures .
ambiguous figure example sentences4) Tar-Aldarion is an ambiguous figure in the history of Númenor and the Dúnedain.
5) In historiography Massó remains a rather divisive and ambiguous figure , with little agreement as to his role and intentions.
6) Abraham Lincoln is an ambiguous figure in history and literature, with much disagreement centered on his beliefs and actions regarding African Americans.
7) He was the tutelary deity of the Hermetic Art -; a slippery, ambiguous figure who was, according to that great master Gerhard Dorn, 'the true hermaphroditic Adam'.
8) Quantum theory has also been used for modeling Gestalt perception, to account for interference effects obtained with measurements of ambiguous figures (see next section).
9) He is an ambiguous figure : he says that he comes in friendship, not wanting to fight, but the friendly game he proposes is quite deadly.
10) In fact, an ambiguous figure was flashed on screen, which could either be read as the letter B or the number 13.
11) Sets can be created by motivation and so can result in people interpreting ambiguous figures so that they see what they want to see.
12) Frederick II remains an ambiguous figure who has haunted the German imagination even into our own century."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous figure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous figure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous figure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous figure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous figure.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous figure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous figure
Compound Sentences with ambiguous figure
Complex Sentences with ambiguous figure
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous figure