ambiguous ending in a sentence
1) Much criticism was leveled against the ambiguous ending .
2) The main sticking point is the novel's ambiguous ending .
3) The ambiguous , downbeat ending would never pass muster these days.
ambiguous ending example sentences4) The ambiguous ending has been restored.
5) Both were discarded to bring a more ambiguous ending to the film.
6) The ambiguous ending of the story proved the moral of the story.
7) But I think the ambiguous ending is indeed motivated in The Sopranos.
8) It is a marvelously ambiguous ending , one that demands to be interpreted.
9) One great ambiguous ending is the last scene in John Carpenter 's The Thing .
10) The ambiguous ending leaves the events of the characters' lives following the game up to interpretation.
11) English novelist and essayist, master of layered story-telling, illusionism, and purposefully ambiguous endings .
12) The libretto published in Mantua in 1607 to coincide with the premiere incorporates Striggio's ambiguous ending .
13) For the most part, I don't have any problem with a film having an ambiguous ending .
14) Doubt as to the efficacy of religion as a solution to fragmentation is implicit in the novel's ambiguous ending .
15) Hazel writes to van Houten with questions regarding the novel's ambiguous ending and the fate of the mother of Anna.
example sentences with ambiguous ending16) With an ambiguous ending , the poem does not just end with a death, but instead, it just begins.
17) Many have debated the ambiguous ending , but I think it's one of the finest in recent memory, and only solidifies Neeson's performance as one of his best.
18) We have clues both that he intended this to be an ambiguous ending to be debated or that he had a definitive ending in mind with clues.
19) On one level any ambiguous ending could be compared to The Lady or the Tiger but I think that makes the comparison fairly meaningless.
20) Corman, however, never permitted the final conclusion and left an ambiguous ending in which suicide seemed the only answer for the Fonda character.
21) The stories are similar, some with awful endings, some with murky and ambiguous endings , and, of course, some with morally satisfying endings.
22) When the finale first aired, after I realized that my cable hadn't gone out, I interpreted it as an intentionally ambiguous ending .
23) It's an ambiguous ending , which is the point: What she actually does is less important than her decision to think and act for herself.
24) The ambiguous ending to the 1982 film was particularly attractive and they felt that exploring what happens after the events of the film could be suited to a video game.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous ending
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous ending with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous ending
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous ending in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous ending.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous ending. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous ending
Compound Sentences with ambiguous ending
Complex Sentences with ambiguous ending
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous ending