allotted in a sentence
1) Two hours are allotted for each session.
2) How are congressional districts allotted and drawn?
3) We were each allotted a small space.
allotted example sentences4) Oh yeah it says allotted parking space.
5) Each paper was allotted 90 minutes for presentation and discussion.
6) Fisheries close when the allotted harvest level is reached.
7) Time allotted for each presentation may be limited.
8) These roll numbers were then allotted to fake candidate.
9) An additional are allotted to supplement the tribal land base.
10) Other tracts of 15 m2 were allotted for housing.
11) The total postgraduate strength allotted to the college is 616.
12) The number of team fouls allotted is also different.
13) Students with different academic abilities are allotted evenly across the classes.
14) The allotted number for each heart is about 800 million.
15) This group watched nothing during the same allotted time span.
example sentences with allotted16) We allotted five teaching periods for this process.
17) The time allotted for pursuing damages is limited.
18) In total, ten thousand surveys were allotted for mailing.
19) This prototype was allotted the series number N° 101.
20) The organization didn't announce how many tickets were allotted .
21) Post-graduate medical students are allotted posts here.
22) Under international agreement unique initial letters were allotted among the various nations.
23) The Islamic religion has allotted women the most proper place.
24) Each person was allotted two minutes to ask the question.
25) Their lands are now being allotted to them.
26) Three days is the time allotted to each traveller.
27) Each Indian was allotted a parcel of land.
28) This is the lowest among the time limits allotted .
How to use allotted in a sentence29) All other tents were pitched in their allotted place.
30) Pakistan has very high percentage of GDP allotted for defence spending.
31) Numbers indicate the number of electoral votes allotted to each state.
32) Around 850 screens were allotted for the Tamil version alone.
33) Any surplus from that production is allotted in different ways.
34) Each episode is allotted a two-week window for filming.
35) Direction of these mandates was allotted to certain countries.
36) Five to six people are allotted to each train.
37) The sacrificial victim was then allotted for consumption among the participants.
38) The inquiry had run long over its allotted timeframe and budget.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allotted
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allotted with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allotted
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allotted in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allotted.
20 examples of simple sentences of allotted. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allotted
Compound Sentences with allotted
Complex Sentences with allotted
Compound-Complex Sentences with allotted