allots in a sentence
1) The Administrator allots pesticide enforcement cooperative agreement funds to each regional office.
2) The Administrator allots pesticide program implementation cooperative agreement funds to each Regional Office.
3) The numbers that the saga allots to either side may well be exaggerated.
allots example sentences4) Mars allots 20 months to Mercury.
5) The Union allots a certain amount of funding to each of these sessions.
6) A common rule allots the space of six or seven feet betwixt each principal plant.
7) Whichever centre the university allots , the student will go to that centre.
8) The El Paso County Attorney allots significant resources to prosecuting criminal deceptive business practice cases.
9) The right hand allots supremacy to the male principle, the left to the feminine.
10) Overall, the administration allots less than four euros per prisoner for the three daily meals.
11) The Administrator allots State Underground Storage Tank Grant funds to each EPA regional office.
12) Every Whole Foods Market store allots a portion of its budget to employee development and evaluation.
13) The Administrator allots underground storage tank program grant funds to each regional office based on applicable EPA guidance.
14) The "Dover Strait Traffic Separation Scheme" allots ships separate lanes when passing through the Strait.
15) It allots 7.5 cents of the gas tax, worth $605 million, to the transit fund.
example sentences with allots16) Even in the sphere of bourgeois 'art' music Adorno allots the listener a strictly limited role.
17) The WPC allots individual call-signs.
18) This includes tuition, room and board, books, supplies, and allots $2,000 for personal expenses.
19) In addition to individual and club call-signs, the WPC allots temporary call-signs for contests and special events.
20) High school basketball allots five time outs per game, with three 60-second and two 30-second time outs.
21) In fact, the current Federal plan allots just over one percent of all high-speed rail spending for the Northeast.
22) If the Education Department allots one room , we will shift the anganwadi to the school," he said.
23) The operations department keeps the station equipment and facilities in order, takes care of repairs and allots facility use time.
24) The Audio Division, at the request of Brett E. Miller, allots Channel 272A at Dayton, Washington.
25) But it does arrive at the individual and allots a full and vigorous role to him in the context of community.
26) It allots 82 percent of the water volume to Egypt, while Sudan is granted the rights to the remaining 18 percent.
27) Housing and Dining Services allots a certain number of spaces within the residence halls to accommodate the needs of students with disabilities.
28) House is also often portrayed as lacking sympathy for his patients, a practice that allots him time to solve pathological enigmas.
How to use allots in a sentence29) The Senate allots to the teachers and the students the power to make decisions about the implementation of policies within the school.
30) Similarly, one allots oneself only one hour a day to practice Torah and work out of the measure of his faith in the Creator.
31) When government allots benefits to some based on race, it necessarily means that government discriminates against others who don't share those racial characteristics.
32) The Audio Division, at the request of Katherine Pyeatt, allots FM Channel 281A as a first local transmission service at Moran, Texas.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allots
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allots with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allots
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allots in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allots.
20 examples of simple sentences of allots. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allots
Compound Sentences with allots
Complex Sentences with allots
Compound-Complex Sentences with allots