allocation unit in a sentence
1) The file system block size represents the minimum allocation unit .
2) The stripes are equal in size to the effective allocation unit .
3) A file extent consists of one or more allocation units .
allocation unit example sentences4) Both heaps and B-trees can span multiple allocation units .
5) The coarse-grained stripe size is always equal to the allocation unit size.
6) An allocation unit is the fundamental unit of allocation within a disk group.
7) Overrides the default allocation unit size.
8) The size of the allocation unit is chosen when the file system is created.
9) The default allocation unit size for a particular file system is displayed by the FILESYSTEMS command.
10) If chkdsk reports the loss of a large number of allocation units , consider repairing the disk.
11) An extent map is a table that maps data extents in a file to allocation units on disk.
12) Specifies the allocation unit size to use on FAT, FAT32, or NTFS volumes.
13) A European allocation unit (EAU) traded on the EU Emissions Trading Scheme is one example of a permit.
14) A cluster (or allocation unit ) is the smallest amount of disk space that can be allocated to hold a file.
15) If you press N , Windows fixes the disk, but it does not save the contents of the lost allocation units .
example sentences with allocation unit16) What we really need is a formula which instead of rounding down to the nearest allocation unit , rounds to the middle of the nearest unit.
17) Er, if you've got DOS Five or Six, then er it doesn't say clusters, it says allocation units erm it's bits of your disk that er been er reserved as unavailable by DOS.
18) Disk group components include disks, files, and allocation units . 4.3 ASM disk ASM disks are the storage devices that are provisioned to ASM disk groups.
19) This results in unused space when a file is not an exact multiple of the allocation unit , sometimes referred to as "slack space".
20) Since resident files do not directly occupy clusters (" allocation units "), it is possible for an NTFS volume to contain more files on a volume than there are clusters.
21) 10 lost allocation units found in 3 chains.
22) 512 bytes in each allocation unit .
23) 16301 allocation units available on disk.
24) 29568 available allocation units on disk
25) 35261 total allocation units on disk
26) 2048 bytes in each allocation unit
27) If you do not specify the /f command-line option and open files exist, chkdsk might report lost allocation units on the disk.
28) "Clusters" are allocation units for data on various file systems (FAT, NTFS, etc.), where "data" mainly consists of files.
How to use allocation unit in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocation unit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocation unit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocation unit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocation unit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocation unit.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocation unit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocation unit
Compound Sentences with allocation unit
Complex Sentences with allocation unit
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocation unit