total allocation in a sentence
1) Total allocation at this time was 166 locomotives.
2) The total allocation of allowances turned out to exceed actual emissions.
3) Total allocation was $2.4 billion.
total allocation example sentences4) The Ministry was to spend considerably more than its total allocation for the period 1964-69.
5) It would appear that edited departmental lists only accounted for £800 or so of the total allocation .
6) The columns on the right of the form show the total allocation to each project for the period and to date.
7) The main point to make about the Programme Authorities was that their total allocations from the Urban Programme were very small.
8) The share of means accorded to this construction work, calculated in percentages of the total allocation to industry, has increased steadily.
9) For loans the total allocation was £160.4 million of which £27.8 million was awarded for crisis loans and £128.4 million for budgeting loans.
10) The Adopt-A-Trail program has recently had a total allocation of ~$108,000 and grants under this program are limited to $5,000.
11) According to the Minister, the total allocation for the technology and research sectors last year amounted to only 0.035% of the country's GDP.
12) The money appropriated may not exceed the total allocation and any substantial changes to items purchased must be approved by the Interim Finance Committee.
13) One of them recently ran out of petrol and had to do a 45-mile round trip for fuel when its total allocation for the whole shift was only 28 miles.
14) Obviously, to what extent this is a high or low or medium risk for you and your portfolio depends on the total allocation into land compared to your entire portfolio.
15) In that same period, Sestak raised only $758,000, about a quarter million dollars lower than the previous quarter, making his total allocation about $4.7 million.
example sentences with total allocation
example sentences with total allocation16) Each of the several other indicators used affects the total allocation per child by much less, with overall ranges of £12 to £18.
17) China announced further export quotas on 14 July 2011 for the second half of the year with total allocation at 30,184 tons with total production capped at 93,800 tonnes.
18) The total allocation of ninety hectares fo for Harrogate comprises er two thirty hectares Greater York, sixty hectares for the rest of the district.
19) Er basically Harrogate's position is that it supports the level of employment land proposed in policy I five, and that's er a total allocation of ninety hectares.
20) Mr. White sent me an email stating that they sold 592,000 Silver Eagles on Monday and the total allocation for the week was 900,000 oz.
21) The new IT programme following on from the ESPRIT 11 will be the largest of the Framework lines with a total allocation of 1352 MECU (£950 million).
22) 35261 total allocation units on disk
23) HFS+/MacOS Extended allows a much larger number of total allocation blocks, so each one can be smaller, increasing storage space efficiency.)
24) This represents half of Colorado's total allocation of $161 million for IDEA parts B and C. These funds are available through three programs:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of total allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of total allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with total allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word total allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with total allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of total allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of total allocation
Compound Sentences with total allocation
Complex Sentences with total allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with total allocation"}