cost allocation in a sentence
1) Another cost allocation base commonly used is modified total direct costs.
2) These costs are exempted from the cost allocation requirement.
3) In addition, there are potential cost allocation issues.
cost allocation example sentences4) The direct method is the simplest of the three cost allocation methods.
5) Cost allocation always involves arbitrary methods.
6) Governmental agency costs should be included in the applicable cost allocation plan.
7) Description of cost allocation Methodology A. Salaries and Wages 1.
8) Cost allocation and Regulatory Pricing in Telecommunications; A UK case study.
9) Brunata's cause is to provide fair cost allocation on heat, water and other supplies.
10) The act also provides for the cost allocation to be determined by a further statutory instrument.
11) Other State agencies, and local governmental agencies, may have their own approved cost allocation plans.
12) All of this has led to distortion of overhead cost allocations and inappropriate design and sourcing decisions.
13) Accurately report the charity's expenses, including any joint cost allocations , in its financial statements.
14) Organizations may select either method (Exhibit D or E) based on their cost allocation methodology.
15) This is a form of cost allocation which has been criticised by economists as having no particular economic significance.
example sentences with cost allocation16) Cost allocation in Regulated Industries, Public Finance Foundation, CRI Regulatory Brief No. 3.
17) Before choosing cost allocation tools, CFOs should consider the strategy and roadmap to improve visibility into costs and profitability.
18) The indirect cost allocation methods used by each organization depend on its own structure, program functions, and accounting system.
19) Whilst the mathematics here is straightforward the accounting problems introduced are enormous: the cost allocation problem being a good example.
20) These have been allocated equally across all three branches, as it seemed to be the fairest method of cost allocation .
21) Third, PNMR Services did not report five cost allocation methodologies on Schedule XXI of its 2009 FERC Form No. 60.
22) Indirect cost allocation Base To meet the benefits received test, the allocation base must allocate indirect costs to all programs equitably.
23) INCREMENTAL cost allocation .
24) Incremental cost allocation .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cost allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cost allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cost allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cost allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cost allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of cost allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cost allocation
Compound Sentences with cost allocation
Complex Sentences with cost allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with cost allocation