reduce allocation in a sentence
1) They are reducing allocations to risk assets, at least in relative terms.
2) It also reports worries about reduced allocations for primary-school training places at postgraduate level.
3) Erm, that accounts for the reduced allocation and the setting up fees as well.
reduce allocation example sentences4) The question they will ask you, very frequently is, during the first years of the plan, there is a reduced allocation to units.
5) Organisations that receive a reduced allocation in 2014-15 will be eligible to seek a review of their 2014-15 allocation.
6) Since 2005 climatic conditions and reduced allocations have caused the total water consumed to decine by 30% from the 2004-2005 figure down to 8,521 GL in 2006-2007
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of reduce allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of reduce allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with reduce allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word reduce allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with reduce allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of reduce allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of reduce allocation
Compound Sentences with reduce allocation
Complex Sentences with reduce allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with reduce allocation