alligator pear in a sentence
1) Laurie Lee An alligator pear is another name for which fruit?
2) Also offered were an alligator pear for one dollar and a pair of alligators for two dollars.
3) Avocado or alligator pear also refers to the fruit, botanically a large berry that contains a single seed.
alligator pear example sentences4) In some areas, it is known as the avocado pear and also the alligator pear due to the pebbly, rough exterior of one of the common types.
5) In eastern China, it is known as "è lí" (鳄梨, a direct translation of " alligator pear ") or "huángyóu guǒ" (黄油果, "butter fruit").
6) The earliest known written use in English is attested from 1697 as "avogato pear", a term which was later corrupted as " alligator pear ".
7) The fruit is sometimes called an avocado pear or alligator pear (due to its shape and the rough green skin of some cultivars).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alligator pear
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alligator pear with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alligator pear
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alligator pear in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alligator pear.
20 examples of simple sentences of alligator pear. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alligator pear
Compound Sentences with alligator pear
Complex Sentences with alligator pear
Compound-Complex Sentences with alligator pear