allied intelligence in a sentence
1) Allied intelligence and counterintelligence efforts were successful beyond expectations.
2) Allied intelligence made no written observations of this communication.
3) Allied intelligence failed to detect the German intention.
allied intelligence example sentences4) By contrast, allied intelligence was very good.
5) Most of these troop movements were detected by allied intelligence .
6) Bill Casey considered it an " allied intelligence failure".
7) Dulles also assigned Angleton responsibility for coordination with allied intelligence services.
8) Allied intelligence personnel, however, misinterpreted the nature of the operation.
9) Allied intelligence now began to discern German strength and objectives with some clarity.
10) Allied intelligence services were unable to decrypt message traffic until the afternoon of 5 May.
11) Allied intelligence had confirmed that a new enemy offensive in the Alsace region was imminent.
12) Allied intelligence listened in to the Y-stations until they were sure they could strike.
13) Allied intelligence in the lead-up to the battle was deficient in two key areas.
14) At the time, Angleton was liaison for all allied intelligence in Europe.
15) The Polish intelligence network also proved to be of much value to the allied intelligence .
example sentences with allied intelligence16) Allied intelligence learned of this reinforcement through Ultra signals intercepts and advised Simonds's headquarters.
17) The Minox was used by both Axis and allied intelligence agents during World War II.
18) The existence of the "Seiran" was not known to allied intelligence during the war.
19) Through code breaking, allied intelligence was aware of the Completion Force's composition and objectives.
20) This time, however, allied intelligence was better prepared, stripping away the element of surprise.
21) Moreover, allied intelligence believed that three German divisions were massing to drive a wedge between them.
22) According to allied intelligence and Iraqi officials, Iraq now has the world's fourth largest army.
23) This was a clear indication that something was amiss, but allied intelligence did not comment on it.
24) When the first American patrols probed the border, allied intelligence on the West Wall was sketchy.
25) The detachment stages events, often behind enemy lines, that provide alternative explanations for the allied intelligence successes.
26) This ultra-secret unit's role is to hide the fact that allied intelligence has cracked the German Enigma code.
27) In early November, allied intelligence learned that the Japanese were preparing again to try to retake Henderson Field.
28) To handle other forms of intelligence, Blamey and MacArthur created the allied intelligence Bureau (AIB).
How to use allied intelligence in a sentence29) Australia also formed small-scale raiding and reconnaissance forces, most of which were grouped together as the allied intelligence Bureau.
30) In late 1944 craft were dispatched to Australia to the allied intelligence Bureau (SRD), for tropical testing.
31) In fact, allied intelligence had already become aware of the relocation of the 352nd Infantry Division on June 4.
32) The Germans understood this but did not know that their communications had been compromised and were being read by allied intelligence .
33) Brugioni explains why allied intelligence knew little about the targets, even after the President asked that the camps be bombed.
34) Allied intelligence detected the Japanese movements, but misinterpreted them as preparations for another attempt to retake Henderson Field and Guadalcanal.
35) In 1942, following the onset of the Pacific War, the allied intelligence Bureau, was set up in Australia.
36) He was informed that allied intelligence sources believed that up to four Japanese carriers might be supporting the "MO" operation.
37) The attack was originally scheduled for mid-March 1944, shortly before the time allied intelligence believed "Tirpitz" would become operational.
38) The two divers captured by the British told their interrogators that the attack was launched by submarine, successfully deceiving allied intelligence .
39) During World War II, while the government cracked down on suspected subversives in Canada, links strengthened with allied intelligence agencies.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allied intelligence
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allied intelligence with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allied intelligence
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allied intelligence in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allied intelligence.
20 examples of simple sentences of allied intelligence. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allied intelligence
Compound Sentences with allied intelligence
Complex Sentences with allied intelligence
Compound-Complex Sentences with allied intelligence