American alligator in a sentence
1) The American alligator is considered the apex predator throughout its range.
2) American crocodiles are more susceptible to cold than American alligators .
3) Claude the albino American alligator is a rare alligator indeed.
American alligator example sentences4) Also, in southeastern Oklahoma lives the American alligator .
5) However, American alligators do not normally reach such extreme sizes.
6) Four American alligators were also euthanized on site .
7) American alligators have taken a few whooping cranes in Florida.
8) Reptile species include the American alligator and Florida redbelly turtle .
9) Tool use by American alligators and Mugger crocodiles has been documented.
10) The American alligator is the Official State Reptile of Louisiana.
11) Monogamous pairings have been recorded in American alligators .
12) The bellows of male American alligators are accompanied by powerful blasts of infrasound.
13) The American alligator is responsible for human fatalities, with most occurring in Florida.
14) However, it is more likely than the American alligator to be aggressive towards humans.
15) Biscayne also has a small population of threatened American crocodiles and a few American alligators .
example sentences with American alligator16) Abnormalities in embryos from a wild American alligator ("Alligator mississippiensis") nest.
17) Then we met Claude, the rare albino American alligator around the Cypress Swamps exhibit.
18) The mugger crocodile, American crocodile, American alligator and black caiman are also dangerous to humans.
19) Explore the lakes of the Sea Pines Forest Preserve in search of the American alligator .
20) Three southern states-Florida, Louisiana, and Mississippi-represent themselves with the American alligator .
21) Then we went to the Cypress Swamps to see Claude, the rare albino American alligator .
22) Restoration of the American alligator is a national conservation success story in which Alabama played a lead role.
23) Males of some species, like the American alligator , try to attract females with elaborate courtship displays.
24) American alligators are recorded as making 242 unprovoked attacks between 1948 and mid-2004, causing sixteen human fatalities.
25) American crocodiles, unlike American alligators , are extremely susceptible to cold temperatures and live exclusively within tropical waters.
26) FWC Facts: The American alligator ( alligator mississippiensis ) is the official state reptile of Florida.
27) The tropics precinct provided a new home for the zoo's American alligator , 26 year old, Doris.
28) At the top left is a picture of Doc holding Rex, the largest of our four American alligators .
How to use American alligator in a sentence29) Their common name was derived from their resemblance to American alligators , particularly their broad snout and long sharp teeth.
30) The American alligator was first classified by French zoologist François Marie Daudin as "Crocodilus mississipiensis" in 1801.
31) The American alligator is an adaptable species and inhabits swamps, rivers, or lakes with clear or turbid water.
32) Here you will find American alligators , a group of Cotton-top tamarins, golden lion tamarins and pygmy marmosets.
33) The bellowing of the American alligator is distinct from the loud roaring of most crocodilians, and is considered unique.
34) The American alligator has also suffered serious declines from hunting and habitat loss throughout its range, threatening it with extinction.
35) The species on which there is most data are the saltwater crocodile, the Nile crocodile, and the American alligator .
36) Ken Page as King Gator, an American alligator and voodoo witch doctor, living below the streets of New Orleans.
37) This preserve is home to over 250 species of birds, nesting Loggerhead turtles, bottlenose dolphins and the native American alligator .
38) This study concluded that "Deinonychus" likely had a maximum bite force only 15% that of the modern American alligator .
39) The crocodile pools (which formerly housed West African dwarf crocodiles, American alligators and Philippine crocodiles) currently house spectacled caimans.
40) Many animals, like the bald eagle and the American alligator , were on the brink of extinction and are now recovering.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of American alligator
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of American alligator with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with American alligator
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word American alligator in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with American alligator.
20 examples of simple sentences of American alligator. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of American alligator
Compound Sentences with American alligator
Complex Sentences with American alligator
Compound-Complex Sentences with American alligator