alligators in a sentence
1) Large male alligators are solitary territorial animals.
2) Alligators were fairly common and comfortably sized.
3) We saw numerous alligators in various settings .
alligators example sentences4) Wood buys alligators from hunters at public boat ramps.
5) The lakes are low and the alligators are plentiful .
6) The river below is filled with alligators just waiting to eat.
7) American crocodiles are more susceptible to cold than American alligators .
8) Alligators generally mature at a length of 6 feet.
9) A pit of alligators , using a telegraph key?
10) The Seminoles even practiced hunting alligators with fire.
11) They look like little black and orange alligators with small spikes.
12) However, American alligators do not normally reach such extreme sizes.
13) During summer months visitors have the best chance to see alligators .
14) Alligators and crocodiles can be observed here up close.
15) Alligators are now harvested for their skins and meat.
example sentences with alligators16) They earned money by wrestling alligators and selling craftworks.
17) At age five, Samantha was playing with 3ft long alligators .
18) Look at what is happening with alligators now .
19) Courses take you through treetops and above ponds where alligators live .
20) Top predators may include large fish, herons, or alligators .
21) And then , there are the alligators .
22) Watch for alligators , Amazon River dolphins and abundant bird life.
23) Alligators have ventured into Miami communities and on major highways.
24) I promise: Nobody that day was eaten by alligators .
25) Here an abundance of shorebirds and alligators become apparent.
26) Alligators have broad snouts, especially in captive individuals.
27) In 1977, the federal government placed alligators on the endangered list.
28) She believes that "anyone who likes alligators can't be bad.
How to use alligators in a sentence29) These small dinosaurs and alligators will slowly grow when placed in water.
30) The biology of alligators and crocodiles is an ancient tale of survival.
31) Alligators often eat prey that would seem unusual for a crocodilian.
32) Alligators in great numbers infest the tidal waters of the rivers.
33) Lou Guillette began conducting field research on Florida alligators in 1986.
34) He told me about alligators and Overseas.
35) Inspiration for "Attack of the alligators !
36) Alligators have created a niche in wet prairies.
37) Four American alligators were also euthanized on site .
38) American alligators have taken a few whooping cranes in Florida.
39) As cold-blooded creatures , alligators depend on warmth.
40) I trust cops as I do vipers and large alligators .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alligators
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alligators with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alligators
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alligators in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alligators.
20 examples of simple sentences of alligators. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alligators
Compound Sentences with alligators
Complex Sentences with alligators
Compound-Complex Sentences with alligators