allay fear in a sentence
1) On opening the box those fears were somewhat allayed .
2) Following are some statistics which may allay those fears .
3) But that plan did little to allay resident fears .
allay fear example sentences4) Then they set about allaying those fears .
5) The government was quick in allaying the fears of market players .
6) Some Alliance supporters made statements that did little to allay such fears .
7) The company attempted to allay fears , saying the mine remains operational.
8) This will help answer un-asked questions and allay latent fears .
9) Now comes a new study by NOAA allaying these fears .
10) This assurance momentarily allayed the fears of the South Indians.
11) Let me start by allaying any fears about the film.
12) This will allay yet another fear of those who have remained skeptical.
13) They should also allay any fears of arbitrary removal from the farm.
14) The 25-percent voting limit did not seem to totally allay European fears .
15) Another advantage of this strategy was to allay teacher fears of legal action.
example sentences with allay fear16) The mistake is to resort instead to political assurances aimed to allay public fears .
17) Their new products are conspicuously labelled "safety inspection passed" to allay consumer fears .
18) Kelly argues that the removal of the requirement to aid decision-makers would allay fears .
19) Imagine how you might allay fears by providing a regular informational update to your clients.
20) His fears were eventually allayed .
21) Counselling should explore the employee's concerns about the move and try to allay fears .
22) Do this in a transparent way that will allay the fears of other concerned parties .
23) We tried to allay these fears by taking notes in as unobtrusive a manner as possible.
24) This fear was allayed , however, by a three-year long trial that began in May 1892.
25) As these figures confirmed a worrying easing in price rises they have done little to allay deflation fears .
26) The military privileges were incorporated in the Edict in order to allay the fears of the minority.
27) It is vital that municipal PPPs also introduce such a scoring system in order to allay such fears .
28) China has been diligently and thoroughly engaging all ASEAN countries, allaying fears of a future dominant China.
How to use allay fear in a sentence29) JP Morgan held a two hour briefing with analysts on Friday morning to allay fears about the losses .
30) So dispelling these myths is a powerful step toward eradicating the stigma and allaying the fears surrounding brain disorders.
31) IGas has sought to allay residents' fears , saying that it has "no plans" for fracking.
32) Schemes like this will allay consumer fears about security , drive adoption and ultimately generate greater revenues for banks.
33) Based in Consett, Co Durham, Derwent has allayed fears about possible job losses after the takeover.
34) These fears were allayed after a town meeting, and led to warmer relations between the townspeople and the soldiers.
35) The Department of Health has moved to allay fears that its free fluoride supplement programme for children could be axed.
36) The country 's largest lender, State Bank of India, however, allayed fears of an increase in rates.
37) Alternatively, a simple amendment to the Act could go some way of allaying defendant's fears of double recovery.
38) The party's fears thus allayed , it might concentrate fully on scaling the electoral mountain that looms on the skyline.
39) The company wanting to mine is also under indictment in Spain for polluting, which shouldn't allay anyone's fears .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allay fear
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allay fear with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allay fear
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allay fear in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allay fear.
20 examples of simple sentences of allay fear. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allay fear
Compound Sentences with allay fear
Complex Sentences with allay fear
Compound-Complex Sentences with allay fear