alla prima in a sentence
1) This method is also called " alla prima ".
2) We always enjoy meeting with San Francisco based alla prima .
3) Alla prima resembles the above, but largely does away with final glazes.
alla prima example sentences4) Her "Portraits of Promise" project features 100 alla prima portraits of American teenagers.
5) Sickert's earliest paintings were small tonal studies painted alla prima from nature after Whistler's example.
6) To the uninitiated eye, the alla prima approach looks like a dance of rapid-fire brushstrokes.
7) Mead 's bold canvases were never sketched, but painted alla prima with a confident balance of colour and form.
8) Fa presto resembles alla prima but there is no preliminary drawing and the paint is applied directly to the ground.
9) Ernani, involami" with Giselda's cavatina "Non fu sogno" from "I Lombardi alla prima crociata".
10) Detail shows Rubens' skill in handling the brush in alla prima work. 10e. The Oyster Catchers by John Singer Sargent. c.1878.
11) Since the painting is plein air and alla prima , painted "at once" or "from the first" there is a sketch like quality to the painting.
12) She ventured out of her adopted city in December 1852 to sing Giselda in Verdi's "I Lombardi alla prima crociata" at the Teatro Metastasio in Prato.
13) The libretto was to be an adaptation and partial translation of the composer's original 1843 Italian opera, "I Lombardi alla prima crociata".
14) The 19th-century poet Tommaso Grossi also wrote an epic poem, which was the basis of Giuseppe Verdi's opera "I Lombardi alla prima crociata".
15) Her academic training emphasized development of an alla prima technique and painting out of doors, which inspired her to produce bold impasto works quickly.
example sentences with alla prima16) February 11, 1843 - Giuseppe Verdi's opera "I Lombardi alla prima crociata" premieres at La Scala in Milan.
17) For his Gloucester works, Twachtman painted alla prima , returning to the bold painterly style of his Munich years, but retaining the bright palette of his Greenwich art.
18) In this 114-minute video demonstration, Johnson presents an alla prima technique so pure and simplified that viewers are prompted to say, "Hey, I can do this, too!
19) "I Lombardi alla prima crociata", 11 February 1843
20) I Lombardi alla prima crociata
21) "Jérusalem" (a revision and translation into French of "I Lombardi alla prima crociata") 26 November 1847
22) Alla Prima
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alla prima
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alla prima with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alla prima
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alla prima in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alla prima.
20 examples of simple sentences of alla prima. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alla prima
Compound Sentences with alla prima
Complex Sentences with alla prima
Compound-Complex Sentences with alla prima