all seater in a sentence
1) I blame all seater sands , and lack of stamina.
2) A covered, all seater stand for 1,000 home supporters.
3) The Taylor report, following the Hillsborough disaster, called for all seater stadiums.
all seater example sentences4) In 1997, the East stand was demolished and rebuilt as an all seater stand.
5) Carlisle United have also just released plans to move to a modern all seater stadium.
6) I do recall Jimmy Hill spouting on about it being all seater and anti-hooligan.
7) In January 2007, the club announced plans to redevelop The Shed terracing to all seater .
8) They began a ground share with Watford FC and their 22,000 all seater Vicarage Road Stadium.
9) A reconstructed Prenton Park was opened in March 1995, with the all seater stadium now holding just under 17,000 supporters.
10) By 1995 Stoke drew up plans to make the ground an all seater stadium, to comply with the Taylor Report.
11) That changed with the Premier League and all seater stadia, and it changed most dramatically during that 1993 to 1996 period.
12) The appeal application involves the erection of an all seater football stadium and about 30 hectares of supporting commercial development within the Edinburgh Green Belt.
13) This making way for a new all seater stand, but leaving visiting supporters with only 3-4 thousand seats for the remainder of the 2012-13 season.
14) Initially 3 stands were available but eventually the 2 tiered North Stand was completed to leave an all seater stadium with a capacity of 24,500.
15) Milton Keynes Dons moved to their new 22,000 all seater stadium at Denbigh, Milton Keynes, known as . The stadium was officially opened on 29 November 2007 by The Queen.
example sentences with all seater16) Plans were announced in October 2002 for a new 20,000 capacity all seater stadium at a state-of-the-art arena complex in Lionel Road South, Brentford.
17) The Arthur Wait stand became all seater in 1990, and in 1994 the Holmesdale Terrace was redeveloped, replaced with a two tier Stand.
18) The second phase would have seen the Valad Stand (formerly Arnold Laver Stand) also extended, bringing the total capacity to a 40,000 all seater .
19) As of 2009, the 28 March Stadium was undergoing demolition work, and a new 45,000 all seater stadium was to be constructed in its place.
20) In 1997, Stoke left the Victoria Ground after 119 years, and moved to the modern 28,384 all seater Britannia Stadium at a cost of £14.7 million.
21) I mean, when its done the ground will be 40K all seater ... and all they are doing is putting seats in the KOP - reducing its capacity.
22) Freehold purchase and conversion to all seater
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of all seater
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of all seater with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with all seater
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word all seater in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with all seater.
20 examples of simple sentences of all seater. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of all seater
Compound Sentences with all seater
Complex Sentences with all seater
Compound-Complex Sentences with all seater