allantoin in a sentence
1) Examples include carbamide peroxide, allantoin , and hydantoin.
2) Allantoin is now being used to treat the infectious bone disease, Osteomyelitis.
3) In most other mammals, the enzyme uricase further oxidizes uric acid to allantoin .
allantoin example sentences4) In non-dalmatian breeds, most uric acid is metabolized in the liver to allantoin .
5) It was later discovered that the larvae secreted a chemical called allantoin , which had a curative effect.
6) The leaves contain allantoin , a highly effective agent that speeds up the healing process in the body.
7) Allantoin and Aloe Vera are added to soothe and calm stressed skin, contributing to a healthy, vibrant glow.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allantoin
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allantoin with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allantoin
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allantoin in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allantoin.
20 examples of simple sentences of allantoin. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allantoin
Compound Sentences with allantoin
Complex Sentences with allantoin
Compound-Complex Sentences with allantoin