allay concern in a sentence
1) No evidence has been produced to allay these concerns .
2) It would allay government concerns of misuse.
3) These concerns were soon partially allayed .
allay concern example sentences4) The AX35 will not allay those peoples' concerns .
5) One reason for the project extension was to allay residents' noise concerns .
6) But Valcke took to his Twitter account to allay concerns .
7) This would allay concern for short-term exposure but increase concern as exposure duration increases.
8) The amphitheatre was reopened shortly after the start, once the safety concerns were allayed .
9) By assuming the initial costs, InfraCo helps to significantly allay investors' risk concerns .
10) At the popular level in the PRC, it was not easy to allay concerns .
11) It's therefore important that you allay these concerns and put users' minds at ease .
12) That would allay concerns about public confidence in the paediatric services at Middlesbrough General Hospital.
13) If only they had been as happy to share information that would allay everybody's concerns .
14) When he-- at those hearings, he's going to allay the concerns of many people.
15) In the 1960s, new discoveries of reserves, and new uranium enrichment techniques allayed these concerns .
example sentences with allay concern16) Commenters pointed out a number of other modifications that could allay concerns about the accredited natural person standard.
17) Johnson 's big second term need is to allay Tory concerns that he's all celebrity and no substance.
18) If so, can FIFA allay public concerns that they were attempting to conceal this asset from the IRS?
19) The only way to be sure is to do a trial and test prior to competition to allay concerns .
20) If you address the topic and express yourself well it can allay concerns that arise because of your GPA.
21) We proposed an innovative scheme to allay the planning concerns and successfully secured the Change of Use for our client.
22) A meeting on May 8 between CDU and CSU leaders Kohl and Waigel produced an agreement which allayed CSU concerns .
23) Day turned in a generally weak performance during the campaign that did little to allay media concerns about his socially-conservative views.
24) In other words, the big health insurers have enough diversity to allay concerns about reliance on one source of income.
25) Eliminate concerns about promotion for research only and reward great teaching materials which will allay concerns about the quality of materials.
26) To allay public concern , she said that the Government should provide a detailed explanation of its decision in these two cases.
27) At this very late juncture, I implore the Government to have a democratic pause to allow them to allay these concerns .
28) We can exploit the longitudinal structure of the data in order to allay these concerns with the use of dynamic panel techniques.
How to use allay concern in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allay concern
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allay concern with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allay concern
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allay concern in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allay concern.
20 examples of simple sentences of allay concern. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allay concern
Compound Sentences with allay concern
Complex Sentences with allay concern
Compound-Complex Sentences with allay concern