alarmingly high in a sentence
1) Water pollution levels are also alarmingly high .
2) Some developments have an alarmingly high number of old repair requests .
3) River levels were alarmingly high , but the banks contained the water.
alarmingly high example sentences4) They found that the annual index was both remarkably stable and alarmingly high .
5) Unemployment rose to alarmingly high rates.
6) But the health authority rejected the alarmingly high death rates as a statistical error .
7) How does the OPE system address the alarmingly high rate of teacher turnover nationwide?
8) Although overall antibiotic prescription rates for children have fallen, they still remain alarmingly high .
9) Many people who were sober still "fail" these tests at alarmingly high rates.
10) But there was a time when patient relapse was at an alarmingly high rate.
11) First, the eccentricity of Gl 436 b appears to be alarmingly high .
12) Fried foods from Burger King are alarmingly high in trans fat, according to CSPI.
13) Alarmingly high levels of violence against girls around the world present an enormous barrier to development efforts.
14) Blizzard reported that an " alarmingly high " proportion of all gold bought originates from "hacked" accounts.
15) When done successfully it usually takes anywhere from 1-3 hours, and has an alarmingly high success rate.
example sentences with alarmingly high16) Due to these issues the number of car-bike collisions with serious consequences is not alarmingly high in the Netherlands.
17) There is also an alarmingly high number of people who are on a warning, especially in the Andersonstown area.
18) If bats were to become extinct, it has been calculated that the insect population would reach an alarmingly high number.
19) New research by AAA shows an alarmingly high number of teens admit to engaging in very risky behavior behind the wheel.
20) As a prevention specialist, Dr. Roundy is concerned about the alarmingly high incidence of AOM among the community's youngsters.
21) The bottom line: across geographical areas and public and private schools, upper-middle-class youngsters show alarmingly high rates of serious disturbance.
22) Among ethnic Russians, the divorce rate by the late 70s was alarmingly high and 1 in 4 adults lived alone.
23) Budget deficits and government debt in several countries in Europe are at alarmingly high levels , leading to record high unemployment levels.
24) Pathogens are developing resistance to drugs at an alarmingly high rate and humans are struggling to adequately arm themselves for this war.
25) This is an alarmingly high number, as only 12% of the entire United States population live below the poverty level.
26) During the 1990s there were some deaths as a result of liposuction, as well as alarmingly high rates of complication.
27) His blood pressure shortly before the Yalta Conference (February l945) had grown alarmingly high , and it was evident that he had developed cardiac cachexia.
28) This was in response to alarmingly high numbers of Indian children who were taken by both public and private agencies from their homes.
How to use alarmingly high in a sentence29) Depression and despair affect people of all ages and backgrounds, and the risk of suicide is alarmingly high for regular white dudes not much older than Batman.
30) Rates of prescription drug abuse in the U.S. are alarmingly high , as are the number of accidental poisonings and overdoses due to these drugs.
31) And in many cases they found alarmingly high levels of ambient smoke, with a potentially devastating knock-on effect on the health of staff and non-smoking customers.
32) This low level of contraceptive use results in high rates of unintended pregnancy and fuels the country's alarmingly high rate of maternal mortality and illness.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alarmingly high
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alarmingly high with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alarmingly high
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alarmingly high in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alarmingly high.
20 examples of simple sentences of alarmingly high. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alarmingly high
Compound Sentences with alarmingly high
Complex Sentences with alarmingly high
Compound-Complex Sentences with alarmingly high