a little alarmed in a sentence
1) Robinson was surprised and a little alarmed at such an untypical gesture.
2) Now she's a little alarmed .
3) She is a little alarmed .
a little alarmed example sentences4) I was a little alarmed the first time I heard Rabbit- speak in casual conversation.
5) When I got out of the shop I felt angry with myself, and a little alarmed .
6) I was surprised, and, when I noticed the expression of his eyes, a little alarmed .
7) The local hardware shop proprietor was perhaps not a little alarmed when asked to supply 15 broomsticks before October 31st!
8) I was quite new to herb gardening and when my friend said my herbs needed pruning I was a little alarmed .
9) Surprised, and not a little alarmed to see her there, he opened his mouth to speak but Melody was quicker.
10) It was not extinguished for some time, and the building is so near the house, that the family were a little alarmed .
11) She was unable to guess what traumatic events might have given rise to such behaviour, and, feeling a little alarmed , telephoned her mother.
12) He just came on in the same purposeful manner and Maggie backed away, a little alarmed and suddenly remembering why she was here.
13) Whether you see the glass as half full or half empty, some people are a little alarmed at how quickly were moving along.
14) And, she opened her eyes, and when she perceived Peter in the room with her she sat-up - probably a little alarmed !
15) I am a little alarmed over the prospects of another Coalition...
example sentences with a little alarmed16) "The boys became a little alarmed and asked for it back," said Police Chief Chuck Nebus.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of a little alarmed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of a little alarmed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with a little alarmed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word a little alarmed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with a little alarmed.
20 examples of simple sentences of a little alarmed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of a little alarmed
Compound Sentences with a little alarmed
Complex Sentences with a little alarmed
Compound-Complex Sentences with a little alarmed