slightly alarmed in a sentence
1) He was looking slightly alarmed .
2) As a cyclist, I am slightly alarmed by the hostility shown in the comments.
3) He was slightly alarmed .
slightly alarmed example sentences4) They remarked at a later date, saying that they were " slightly alarmed " when the song became a single.
5) Slightly alarmed when he realistically swallows goldfish - find dummy heron, feet encased in concrete, at bottom of pond.
6) I asked, slightly alarmed , "Am I being ill?"
7) I was slightly alarmed when we got that copy of the Tipton Times, and there was a fire inside it, begging people to come forward for the er
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of slightly alarmed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of slightly alarmed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with slightly alarmed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word slightly alarmed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with slightly alarmed.
20 examples of simple sentences of slightly alarmed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of slightly alarmed
Compound Sentences with slightly alarmed
Complex Sentences with slightly alarmed
Compound-Complex Sentences with slightly alarmed