increasingly alarmed in a sentence
1) Still, he became increasingly alarmed and despondent about his health.
2) During 1978 and 1979 the government became increasingly alarmed about the security situation.
3) During the summer of 1934, Hindenburg grew increasingly alarmed at Nazi excesses.
increasingly alarmed example sentences4) I have become increasingly alarmed at the hostile environment bloggers are finding themselves working under today.
5) His courtiers became increasingly alarmed as the affair began to interfere with his official duties.
6) Naturalist John Muir and others became increasingly alarmed about the excessive exploitation of the area.
7) The Roman Senate becomes increasingly alarmed as Spartacus defeats the multiple armies it sends against him.
8) While she initially tolerates Max, Rosemary becomes increasingly alarmed at his obvious obsession with her.
9) At this point, Martí became increasingly alarmed about the United States' intentions for Cuba.
10) The British grew increasingly alarmed by the prospect of disloyalty in wartime of the Acadians now under their rule.
11) In recent years, however, experts have become increasingly alarmed at the rate of water depletion in the state.
12) As the 1930s came to an end, both Jack and Harry Warner became increasingly alarmed over the rise of Nazism.
13) Since I arrived at Global Greengrants Fund, I have become increasingly alarmed by a global trend toward criminalizing activism of all sorts, especially environmental.
14) In 50-odd years as a deckhand, stock tender, able seaman, and now captain, I became increasingly alarmed by the growth in plastic debris I was seeing.
15) Canadians, on the other hand, were disillusioned by the Boer War and were increasingly alarmed by the notion of imperial federation.
example sentences with increasingly alarmed16) Increasingly alarmed , Fremantle saw a black youth pursued by the mob, eventually finding refuge with a company of soldiers, to the disgust of the massed protestors.
17) There, Sikes is haunted by visions of Nancy's ghost and increasingly alarmed by news of her murder spreading across the countryside.
18) By the early 1990s party officials and high military officials were becoming increasingly alarmed at the military's commercial involvement for a number of reasons.
19) After the Roman conquest of Pontus, the Romans became increasingly alarmed at the constant source of instability in Syria under the Seleucids.
20) As the PKI rallied in Jakarta streets in support, the West became increasingly alarmed at Indonesian foreign policy and the United States withdrew its aid to Indonesia.
21) Locals are increasingly alarmed at how easy militants and radicalised youths are able to carry out deadly strikes in the heart of Kenya.
22) The veterans have become increasingly alarmed at the incidence of illness - especially cancers amongst the 20,000 who were present at the tests.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of increasingly alarmed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of increasingly alarmed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with increasingly alarmed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word increasingly alarmed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with increasingly alarmed.
20 examples of simple sentences of increasingly alarmed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of increasingly alarmed
Compound Sentences with increasingly alarmed
Complex Sentences with increasingly alarmed
Compound-Complex Sentences with increasingly alarmed