airway cell in a sentence
1) Levels of this saccharide are markedly reduced in upper airway epithelial cells .
2) This photomicrograph depicts airway epithelial cells from lung tissue of a COPD patient .
3) Differentiated airway epithelial cells can revert into stable and functional stem cells in vivo.
airway cell example sentences4) Airway epithelial cells can secrete a variety of molecules that aid in the defense of lungs.
5) A study found eating something tart stimulates taste receptors in the airway cells which improves airflow by relaxing the muscles .
6) Identically appearing whorled filament structures have also been produced in certain airway cells of animals after treatment with carcinogenic nitrosamines.
7) Patients with asthma show an increased expression of iNOS in airway epithelial cells and an increased level of nitric oxide in exhaled air.
8) Airway epithelial cells also secrete a variety of chemokines and cytokines that recruit the traditional immune cells and others to site of infections.
9) Strong hybridization signals were observed in isolated groups of airway cells using both the human CFTR probe (Fig. 2 a-c) and the hisD vector-specific probe ( d-f).
10) They found that EMC did indeed replicate in the airway cells ( this tissue is especially vulnerable, which explains why infected individuals suffer respiratory problems).
11) Some foods such as Thai kale and bitter melon can even dilate airway cells that have already contracted , a process known as bronchodilation.
12) In contrast, the airway cells appear to use a different mechanism that does not require nerves," said Alok Shah, a UI graduate student and co-first author of the study.
13) The study is the first to show that motile cilia on airway cells not only have this "clearing" function, but also use the receptors to play a sensory role.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airway cell
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airway cell with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airway cell
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airway cell in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airway cell.
20 examples of simple sentences of airway cell. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airway cell
Compound Sentences with airway cell
Complex Sentences with airway cell
Compound-Complex Sentences with airway cell