airline passenger in a sentence
1) Airline passengers were understandably disturbed by the latest revelation .
2) The distinction is analogous to the handling of airline passengers .
3) Southwest airlines currently accounts for half the airline passengers .
airline passenger example sentences4) In 2010, there were 102 million airline passengers in Turkey.
5) Just ask John Tyner, agitated airline passenger .
6) The number of airline passengers is expected to reach 120 million in 2011.
7) This was used for airline passengers travelling between Stuttgart and Frankfurt Airport.
8) Ethiopian airlines passengers are offered two lounges at Bole International Airport.
9) For airline passengers , the cabin crewmembers are the most visible support staff.
10) The bill would forbid airline passengers from talking on mobile phones during a flight.
11) These aircraft introduced the airline's passengers to new standards of comfort and speed.
12) We strive to provide a unique service experience for each airline passenger , every day.
13) Similar emergency restrictions were placed on airline passengers traveling within and from the United States.
14) The awards are based on voting by over 18.8 million airline passengers from 100 nationalities.
15) The B.A.A. prohibited the drivers from entering the airport except as bona fide airline passengers .
example sentences with airline passenger16) On 4 June, three additional inbound airline passengers were reported to be carrying the virus.
17) As an airline passenger , any turbulence you experience is likely unavoidable and not considered hazardous.
18) A new passenger handling facility exclusively dedicated to charter airline passengers was opened to accommodate the additional traffic.
19) Any airline passenger who does not abide by TSA regulations is not permitted to board their flight.
20) With a street value of £18.50 a kilo, it is more valuable than airline passengers .
21) As an airline passenger , most of your travel time will be spent in high-altitude cruise.
22) Botham was also sacked from the Queensland team after being arrested for assault of a fellow airline passenger .
23) Local airline passengers are served by the Mobile Regional Airport, with direct connections to five major hub airports.
24) Airline passengers should anticipate delays at the Chicago O'Hare International Airport and other busy Midwestern airports.
25) Baggage check-in facilities for airline passengers were provided in 1999 in the Lawn but progressively replaced by retail units.
26) The job of T.S.A., they say, is to protect airline passengers by keeping dangerous things off planes.
27) Delta has been aggressively paying down its debt and passing along its actual costs of doing business to airline passengers .
28) Many intercity bus routes to or from Kiev make dedicated stopovers to cater for airline passengers from other cities.
How to use airline passenger in a sentence29) Three chapels, including Our Lady of the Skies Chapel, provide for the religious needs of airline passengers .
30) Apgood pinched his nose like an airline passenger trying to clear his eardrums, and looked Maxim over carefully.
31) The radiation levels experienced on the ISS are about five times greater than those experienced by airline passengers and crew.
32) Schiphol, a large international airport near Amsterdam, has long practiced a zero tolerance policy regarding airline passengers carrying drugs.
33) Some hijackers were even told that the plan was to seize airline passengers to trade for the blind sheik's release.
34) America is the biggest single air-travel market, accounting for more than 40% of all the world's airline passengers .
35) Airline passengers , however, experience this level of radiation for no more than 15 hours for the longest intercontinental flights.
36) He looked like an airline passenger who has just been told that all four engines on his 747 have just failed.
37) STRANDED airline passengers were entertained to an impromptu carol concert by an airport's staff choir after fog closed the runways yesterday.
38) In the following days , pilot doors were locked and reinforced, and a new mindset spread amongst airline passengers and pilots.
39) Classification Powerful X-class flares create radiation storms that produce auroras and can give airline passengers flying over the poles small radiation doses .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airline passenger
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airline passenger with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airline passenger
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airline passenger in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airline passenger.
20 examples of simple sentences of airline passenger. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airline passenger
Compound Sentences with airline passenger
Complex Sentences with airline passenger
Compound-Complex Sentences with airline passenger