airflow in a sentence
1) These strips deflect debris and create more efficient airflow .
2) We found all small shop vendors provide misleading airflow advertising.
3) Better transfer efficiency due to better airflow .
airflow example sentences4) The turbulent airflow is a forcing function.
5) We find inexpensive ways to manage airflow .
6) The new intake manifold greatly improved airflow .
7) This allows continued airflow through the fire while providing optimal heat.
8) Each blade is precisely angled for optimal airflow .
9) The spaces between the planks provide airflow .
10) Without sufficient airflow , grain maybe damaged before drying complete.
11) The only problem was to prevent blocking airflow .
12) The boat profile and position influence the airflow .
13) The valves used to control the airflow are usually electrically controlled.
14) The air cleaner box base was modified to increase the airflow .
15) Perform one more test to confirm condenser airflow .
example sentences with airflow16) The preferred hibernacula often had multiple entrances promoting airflow .
17) It is generally safer because there is constant airflow .
18) These factors increase the resistance to airflow .
19) The airflow at the leading edge is very similar.
20) The prevalence of chronic airflow obstruction increases with age.
21) If the filter is clogged, airflow is restricted.
22) These airflow improvements still leave huge holes in small shop dust collection.
23) These holes create airflow , helping food scraps decompose.
24) This is also referred to as airflow obstruction.
25) My system moved a fraction of the vendor advertised airflow .
26) There were some exceptional temperatures in the northerly airflow .
27) Inside computers there are fans that create such an airflow .
28) I cut gaps to the pipe for airflow .
How to use airflow in a sentence29) Among which, airflow is the key factor.
30) The stoves currently used for heating did not give much airflow .
31) Provide airflow for the creation of vocal sounds.
32) When the vent is clogged , it restricts airflow .
33) The amount of airflow determines how hot the fire burns.
34) A strong airflow is forced through a sandbed.
35) A proper airflow inside the computer cabinet helps to keep temperatures low.
36) The airflow through the main radiator was controlled by pneumatic exit flaps.
37) These large flat cables greatly impede airflow by causing drag and turbulence.
38) Manipulate or reduce airflow to maintain water temperature above freezing point.
39) Restricted airflow means lower cooking temperature and slower burning of charcoal.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airflow
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airflow with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airflow
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airflow in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airflow.
20 examples of simple sentences of airflow. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airflow
Compound Sentences with airflow
Complex Sentences with airflow
Compound-Complex Sentences with airflow