airborne particles in a sentence
1) The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions.
2) Additionally, the airborne particles that cause acid rain can also contribute to smog.
3) Long-term exposure in combination with airborne particles increases the likelihood of respiratory infections in children.
airborne particles example sentences4) The disease is spread person-to-person through airborne particles and takes two to three weeks to incubate.
5) Airborne particles also carry nutrients that, when dumped in new locations, can alter ecosystems.
6) The airborne particles receive a negative charge as they pass through the ionized field between the electrodes.
7) FALLOUT Fallout is the descent of airborne particles of dust, debris, and radioactive substances.
8) Spread though feces and airborne particles , the poliovirus usually causes no more than a mild illness.
9) In aerosols, airborne particles may equally aggregate and form larger clusters (e.g., soot).
10) The NASCAR race team PENSKE designed a catalytic air filter to remove airborne particles supplying fresher air for drivers .
11) Direct contact not only includes bites but also contact with feces, urine and airborne particles contaminated by rodents.
12) Studies of the health impact of airborne particles generally shown that for toxic materials, smaller particles are more toxic.
13) Airborne particles can cause breathing problems and allergies in sensitive individuals and potential severe health problems for persons with asthma.
14) Ground-level ozone and airborne particles are the two pollutants that pose the greatest threat to human health in this country.
15) The European Environment Agency ( EEA ) listed tiny airborne particles and ozone as posing a " significant threat".
example sentences with airborne particles16) In some rural areas there is another form of seasonal grass allergy, combining airborne particles of pollen mixed with mold.
17) Workers operated from self-contained platforms below the deck, with each platform having an air extraction system to filter airborne particles .
18) Over the coming term pupils will be planting air quality plants on the roof garden which will help trap airborne particles .
19) The average density of fine airborne particles called PM 2.5 was 220 micrograms per cubic meter in the city on Sunday .
20) You can find out when air pollutants such as ground-level ozone or airborne particles are at acceptable levels where you live.
21) If an exhaust fan in not an option for the space, open a window to remove fumes and airborne particles .
22) The electric fields are caused by collision between airborne particles and by the impacts of saltating sand grains landing on the ground.
23) Direct effects : the optical effects of aerosols on climate modification referring to absorption and scattering of solar radiation by airborne particles .
24) The theory of fomites -- infection from contaminated clothing and bedding -- and indeed even infection from airborne particles seemed altogether untrue.
25) The amount and rate of future climate change depend primarily on current and future human-caused emissions of heat-trapping gases and airborne particles .
26) Some of the aircraft were fitted with probes to scoop up airborne particles in a program of ongoing monitoring of nuclear tests.
27) So she collected dust from the air around Columbus Ohio , and then exposed a group of mice to the airborne particles .
28) So indoors and out I was subjected to a wide range of airborne particles that would trigger such violent reactions I would, at times, be left feeling extremely ill.
How to use airborne particles in a sentence29) A US study has concluded that tiny airborne particles from car exhausts may cause disease and death even at levels that meet air pollution standards.
30) That's one of the reasons they are also focused on minimizing airborne particles , which often carry contaminants into people's lungs, with high-efficiency filtration.
31) This makes sense because we all know from watching dust particles in a beam of sunlight that it takes very little air to move the airborne particles .
32) In 2012, Air Pollution in London reported that up to 9% of deaths in the capital are attributable to man-made airborne particles .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne particles
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne particles with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne particles
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne particles in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne particles.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne particles. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne particles
Compound Sentences with airborne particles
Complex Sentences with airborne particles
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne particles