airborne command post in a sentence
1) Also, airborne command posts facilitate control.
2) Polish airborne command post version.
3) In 1961, EUCOM began operating an airborne command post , Operation Silk Purse.
airborne command post example sentences4) As a sign of reduced tensions, in 1991 EUCOM took its airborne command post off alert.
5) Reliable contact with these aircraft, as well as with airborne command posts , was absolutely imperative.
6) Airborne command post version.
7) Aboard the airborne command post , the President is wracked with guilt over his role in the carnage.
8) An airborne command post was set up in the southern Soviet Union, and several air force units were also alerted.
9) Airborne command post version fitted with "Ivolga" system, characterized by antennas, and Doppler radar on tail boom.
10) July 24: SAC takes National Emergency airborne command post ("Looking Glass") aircraft off continuous alert duty.
11) These in turn have radio links with the airborne command posts (converted Boeing 747 airliners) that house the president and his advisers in wartime.
12) The C-40B, AF Serial No. 01-0040, (the USAF version of the Boeing 737-700 BBJ) is configured as an airborne command post .
13) February 3 - Operation Looking Glass commences, meaning that the US Air Force Strategic Air command would have a permanent, airborne command post .
14) The E-4 fleet was originally deployed in 1974, when it was termed National Emergency airborne command post (NEACP) (often pronounced "kneecap").
15) The Boeing E-4 Advanced airborne command post , with the project name "Nightwatch", is an aircraft operated by the United States Air Force (USAF).
example sentences with airborne command post16) On 3 February 1961, SAC's Boeing EC-135 Looking Glass, began operations airborne command post for the Triad in the Post-Attack command and Control System.
17) "Commando Scrimmage" covered skills such as dogfighting, aerial refueling, airborne command posts and forward air controllers.
18) " Boeing EC-135s began operating out of Lajes Field as an airborne command post for the U.S. Commander-in-Chief, Europe.
19) Upon its arrival at Mildenhall, the 7120th ACCS converted from C-118s to EC-135s which were used as airborne command posts under the code name "SILK PURSE"
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne command post
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne command post with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne command post
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne command post in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne command post.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne command post. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne command post
Compound Sentences with airborne command post
Complex Sentences with airborne command post
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne command post