airborne chemical in a sentence
1) Mate location is greatly mediated by airborne chemicals .
2) Such airborne chemicals are likely to accumulate if the ventilation is poor.
3) The phenomenon was acid rain, the culprits were interacting airborne chemical compounds.
airborne chemical example sentences4) Olfaction as a sensory system brings awareness of the presence of airborne chemicals .
5) Acid rain is rain that has been contaminated by airborne chemicals , making it acidic.
6) Those living in industrial areas, or near rubbish incinerators, are exposed to other airborne chemicals from these sources.
7) And it soon turned out that most, if not all, plants can send and receive these airborne chemical signals.
8) It is believed that the combined loading of lighting, airborne chemicals and microorganisms, as well as sociological factors, all add up to a loading factor.
9) These devices do all this by identifying and measuring airborne chemicals , and a new, more sensitive, "smart" model is under development at the University of Michigan.
10) A tiny silicon chip that works a bit like a nose may one day detect dangerous airborne chemicals and alert emergency responders through the cell phone network.
11) VOC's are the airborne chemicals released during painting, after the paint is dry, and as paint is removed which contribute to indoor air pollution.
12) High cancer risk from airborne chemicals
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne chemical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne chemical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne chemical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne chemical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne chemical.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne chemical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne chemical
Compound Sentences with airborne chemical
Complex Sentences with airborne chemical
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne chemical