affect allocation in a sentence
1) Census data affects state electoral clout; it also affects budgetary allocations .
2) Issues such as these also are affecting the allocation of combination therapies.
3) The allocation is not affected by the use of property that secures the debt.
affect allocation example sentences4) In addition, some factions of the organization state that the former JAXA affect the budget allocation .
5) This affects the allocation of timeslots within the ONCS, but does not affect the NCT.
6) These judgments, I argue, also affect the allocation of resources and efforts to control the disease.
7) One is where they pay in escalating or level, the other, what else affects the allocation ?
8) An inventory valuation method affects only the allocation of costs between the inventory account and the COGS account.
9) O K, so those are the two factors that affect the allocation to units in the first four years.
10) In general these methods are effective only in marginal districts and affect only the allocation of a single seat per district.
11) I define U.S. cultural policy as a system of arrangement that affects the allocation of resources and the articulation of value.
12) Erm, what other factor, other than whether they have waiver of premium or not affects the allocation to units.
13) One the reasons we can see, one the things that affects the allocation you can see, is whether they pay level or escalating.
14) Each of the several other indicators used affects the total allocation per child by much less, with overall ranges of £12 to £18.
15) Under the requirements of paragraph 25 of the [draft] FRS the pattern of the interest payments does not affect the allocation of finance costs.
example sentences with affect allocation
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect allocation
Compound Sentences with affect allocation
Complex Sentences with affect allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect allocation