affair lead in a sentence
1) Involvement in company affairs led her to come on board professionally.
2) Some issues arising from the affair led to X losing her job.
3) The Dreyfus affair led to a clear reorganization of the French political landscape.
affair lead example sentences4) His wife's romantic affairs lead him to challenge Septimus to a duel.
5) The schism that developed between the parents over this affair led to a divorce.
6) This affair led to a growing debate on arms sales by Sweden to dictatorships.
7) The Festina affair led to a trial in Lille, northern France, in October 2000.
8) In 1961 a Herut no-confidence motion over the Lavon affair led to Ben-Gurion's resignation.
9) The affair led to a breakdown of goodwill that threatened the future of Anglo-Australian cricket relations.
10) The Lavon affair led to Sharett's resignation and Ben-Gurion returned to the post of prime minister.
11) Foliot's participation in legal affairs led him in 1153 to employ a clerk specialising in Roman law.
12) The affair led to pop culture celebrity for Lewinsky as she had become the focus of a political storm.
13) The affair led to a mid-term Cabinet reshuffle on Aug. 2 in an attempt to diffuse the political damage.
14) The affairs lead to the end of their marriage, which was discussed to great lengths by the production staff.
15) The affair led to a quarrel with his father in which Landor expressed his intention of leaving home for ever.
example sentences with affair lead16) The 1944 Ern Malley affair led to an obscenity trial and is often blamed for the lack of modernist poetry in Australia.
17) The affair led to the resignation and subsequent arrest of president Kawasoe, along with 23 other employees who were also implicated.
18) But Fanny's inability to tell him of the affair leads Edmund to investigate for himself and witness his sister's adultery.
19) The affair led to the recall of the U.S. Minister to Central America, Lansing Bond Mizner, by President Benjamin Harrison.
20) At the same time, Naotaka reserved his harshest words for Kira, whom he called a coward and whose precipitation of the whole affair had led to so many deaths.
21) Many times people in affairs who are leading double lives are very edgy around their spouses and they could blow up at any time.
22) Fifteen percent of voters cite one of several of Obama's policy positions or achievements, led by foreign affairs (4%) and economic policies (3%).
23) Sweeney's threat, worsening public opinion and continued media scrutiny of the affair led the Ullico board to make the report public.
24) The affair however led to greater caution and some degree of self-censorship when dealing with Islamic issues in the literary and other creative arts.
25) Additionally, Nariaki's warnings about Western involvement in Japanese affairs also led Abe to conclude that Nariaki was knowledgeable about the issue.
26) The aftermath of the affair leads to Andy waiting in Robert's caravan with a shotgun, in an attempt to kill them both.
27) The affair led to Bax's ultimate decision to leave his wife and children in 1918, but they could never live openly together because Bax's wife refused a divorce.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affair lead
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affair lead with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affair lead
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affair lead in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affair lead.
20 examples of simple sentences of affair lead. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affair lead
Compound Sentences with affair lead
Complex Sentences with affair lead
Compound-Complex Sentences with affair lead