firm advocate in a sentence
1) Zimring has nevertheless remained a firm advocate of gun bans.
2) Lettvin was a firm advocate of individual rights and heterogeneous society.
3) He remained a firm advocate of the Keplerian model.
firm advocate example sentences4) Both Byng and Currie were firm advocates of analysis and preparation.
5) Santorum is a firm advocate of a citizen's right to bear arms.
6) I am a firm advocate of an investment strategy based on a financial plan.
7) Angela is a Gaelic speaker and a firm advocate of the Celtic Culture.
8) Luther was a firm advocate of the use of the arts, particularly music, in worship.
9) I underscore yet again that we are consistent and firm advocates of the protection of the civilian population.
10) As a member of the Continental Congress in 1776, James Wilson was a firm advocate for independence.
11) Among its firmest advocates was the young economist Mr Valtr Komarek, who fell from favour after 1968.
12) He is a firm advocate of research and development and his findings are frequently published in high-impact refereed journals .
13) Certainly, contrary to the opinions of some of their firmest advocates , they are not necessarily mutually contradictory.
14) As Hospital Warrant Officer, he is a fair but firm advocate and enforcer of Service traditions and discipline.
15) The firm advocates for government accountability and the creation of competitive business environments in the more than 150 countries in which it has worked.
example sentences with firm advocate16) Dear Mrs. Web has long been a firm advocate of household help: daily, twice a week, weekly, twice a month, once each season, or twice a year.
17) Though newspaper publishers had been firm advocates for reducing the number of kanji, the release of the "gaiji" list forced them to reduce "mazegaki" in newspaper print.
18) By now a firm advocate and endorser of the Simmons electronic drumkit, Bruford began to explore how this instrument could be introduced into a creative jazz context.
19) Scarpa is a firm advocate that the term "audience" is obsolete in the new world of participatory media and that "audience" or "viewer" should be renamed "participant".
20) He had also accompanied Nares for part of that expedition, and became a firm advocate for the navy's resuming its historic role.
21) It was in Canada that he took a serious interest in bodybuilding and became a firm advocate of Bernarr Macfadden's "physical culture" regime.
22) He was a firm advocate of the federal union of the states and rejected any talk of secession, insisting, "I will die with the Union.
23) One developer known to have been a firm advocate of iCloud as a concept put it simply : "If Apple doesn't fix it in iOS 7, we'll have to abandon ship.
24) By being firm advocates of marriage in the latter days, we very realistically can fulfill, in part, an ancient prophecy by Isaiah, also about the last days.
25) A firm advocate of temperance, she believed that drink was the cause of much of the crime, vice, and misery of the poor.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of firm advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of firm advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with firm advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word firm advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with firm advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of firm advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of firm advocate
Compound Sentences with firm advocate
Complex Sentences with firm advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with firm advocate