advanced years in a sentence
1) Death came as a result of advanced years .
2) Those of advanced years participate in the council of elders.
3) Inevitably at her advanced years , it's difficult for her to overcome.
advanced years example sentences4) Including to lewis, he offered the accompaniment in not a advanced years .
5) Other faults might be pointed out, chiefly such as are indicative of advanced years .
6) Among our artistic geniuses we find numerous great works created in middle and advanced years .
7) Despite my advanced years , I am very new to (formal) philosophy.
8) Despite his advanced years , Tombstone still proved to be a tough opponent to defeat.
9) Because of my advanced years I have been able to enjoy my children to the full.
10) Your mother, no doubt, or some female relative of advanced years , resides here also?
11) In keeping with standards the facility is specially designed to house those of advanced years and fragile conditions.
12) She addressed her young guest with civilities suitable for a personage of advanced years and uncertain appetite.
13) With eyewitnesses in their advanced years and fewer of them, Zhang's true status may remain unknown.
14) Having first said a few words about his advanced years , he ordered Piso Licinianus to be summoned.
15) Even in her advanced years , she was the one checking on friends, making sure they were OK.
example sentences with advanced years16) After talking and observing the family, he inquired how they kept their good health to their advanced years .
17) Paul's advanced years meant that the family could ill afford to wait until the younger brother was of age.
18) Towards the rector he was a polite listener, a concession to the man's advanced years and his calling.
19) As you probably know, Herr Sanders is a gentleman of advanced years , inclined to be a little vague.
20) Even in his advanced years , Ted has, on several occasions, knocked out experienced fighters with a single punch.
21) In July 1974, Revie accepted the manager's job after Joe Mercer had turned it down because of his advanced years .
22) Occasionally we hear of people of very advanced years who appear and act as if they were in their prime, both mentally and physically.
23) Does Saul discover a sort of wisdom in his advanced years – or is he only playing with the same set of cards he's always played with?
24) Styled the "oldest boy at Boys' Ranch" due to his advanced years , he cooks the meals at the ranch.
25) Gene Autry, though holding a controlling interest in the Angels, was in control in name only due to poor health in his advanced years .
26) Every witch to appear is described as very beautiful, for they stay young for their entire lives, whilst maintaining a mature look of wisdom from their advanced years .
27) Though in his advanced years , he withdrew from active politics, Singaravelar remained a staunch advocate of the causes he had pioneered till his death at the age of 85.
28) On this reading, the Gospel was written, perhaps by a student and follower of this Disciple in his last advanced years , perhaps at Patmos.
How to use advanced years in a sentence29) Pasarell, seeking to exploit Gonzales's advanced years , tried to aim soft service returns at Gonzales's feet and tire him with frequent lobs.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advanced years
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advanced years with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advanced years
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advanced years in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advanced years.
20 examples of simple sentences of advanced years. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advanced years
Compound Sentences with advanced years
Complex Sentences with advanced years
Compound-Complex Sentences with advanced years