add emphasis in a sentence
1) It added emphasis to a mostly quiet and desperate film.
2) My hon. Friend adds emphasis to my point that dogma rules.
3) That simply adds emphasis to it.
add emphasis example sentences4) This year, ACSC has added emphasis on leadership throughout the curriculum.
5) I can Also, to add emphasis : I did do it.
6) This adds emphasis to the fact that this play is very immediate and real.
7) Add emphasis with bold or bold italics , but don't overdo it.
8) I like capitols to denote people and places and add emphasis to sentence starts.
9) Its drum track was deliberately mixed louder than usual to add emphasis to the album's opening.
10) It could be a type of special effect or add emphasis to your story.".
11) Hands and arms relaxed at your sides except when making gestures to add emphasis to a point.
12) When used in Singlish, it can seem redundant, but in fact adds emphasis . 1.
13) Use the rate of speech that you need to add emphasis to what you want during your presentation.
14) This occasionally holds up the progression of the story but adds emphasis as the audience piece the information together.
15) It 's interesting how just a little bit of motion seems to add emphasis to the message in each piece.
example sentences with add emphasis16) Though the Wildcats did not stick any of their dismounts , the extra practice and added emphasis certainly paid off.
17) It is not used as a verb in the grammar of the sentence but introduces prepositional phrases and adds emphasis .
18) They also sometimes appear to be used as a means of adding emphasis , although this usage is usually considered incorrect.
19) Otherwise, the stressed form is usually left out, the only exception being its usage for adding emphasis to the pronoun.
20) Ortega then proceeded to add emphasis to Chávez's points by suggesting that Spain had used intervention in his country's elections.
21) On August 3, 1925, AASHO dropped the state name from the proposed shield to add emphasis to the U.S. part.
22) In Panama, the number of live-fire exercises increased, with added emphasis on controlled firepower, marksmanship, and fire discipline.
23) In the film, to add emphasis to the song, Marilyn wore the Moon of Barada, a 25.95ct pear-shaped canary diamond.
24) Quantifiers such as very, extremely, and really, which add emphasis to phrases, are indic a ted by numbers from one to twenty-five.
25) Her nails had been manicured and lightly touched with colour, and her cheeks, slightly flushed, seemed somehow to add emphasis to the startling green of her eyes.
26) It soon became very common to mix miniscule and some uncial or capital letters within a word, the latter used to add emphasis .
27) The reason for the clitic in Okanagan is to add emphasis or focus on the second object, whereas -ɬt- makes no distinction.
28) One of Moran's focuses was to reduce the size of the grille and add emphasis to the front bumper line below it.
How to use add emphasis in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of add emphasis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of add emphasis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with add emphasis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word add emphasis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with add emphasis.
20 examples of simple sentences of add emphasis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of add emphasis
Compound Sentences with add emphasis
Complex Sentences with add emphasis
Compound-Complex Sentences with add emphasis