add softly in a sentence
1) Then she added softly 'I thank you for your help.
2) She paused, then added softly , 'If they are dead, that is.
3) Not as a bribe,' he added softly , 'but for alms.
add softly example sentences4) Only I would have liked it to last a bit longer,' he added softly .
5) I need you, Hilary,' he added softly , his eyes intent on hers.
6) He drew on his cigarette, and then added softly : 'It won't be easy.
7) Antoinette's beautiful eyes were sad as she added softly , 'I can't let him marry her.
8) Benjamin added softly .
9) And besides,' she added softly , lifting a hand to stroke the tension from his face, ''twas not the same as before.
10) What I don't understand,' he added softly , 'is why you didn't give me a chance to tell you how it was from my point of view.
11) 'You may accompany us,' Benjamin added softly .
12) 'Who would miss us?' he added softly .
13) He saw her hesitation and added softly , 'Please?'
14) 'But I like doing it,' he added softly .
15) 'Who's come in?' she added softly .
example sentences with add softly16) 'Do not change your mind, mademoiselle ,' he added softly .
17) 'I am becoming accustomed to watching over you,' he added softly .
18) 'It's very hard for me to do nothing,' he added softly .
19) 'And it would give us a chance to talk, Folly,' he added softly .
20) 'To touch is a pleasure but not necessarily a sin,' he added softly , seeing her confusion.
21) He kissed her again, adding softly , 'A marriage bed, my lady, with my beloved wife.'
22) 'Besides,' he added softly , 'if you think about it sensibly, you really have no alternative.'
23) In fact,' he added softly , 'it is all so new that not even you can know her.'
24) 'And salmon die after doing that,' she added softly , closing her eyes to the bright moon that shone overhead.
25) He ran firm, warm hands over the slender elongated length of her upper arms as he spoke, adding softly , 'You're thin enough, that's for sure.'
26) 'Just in case you can't read my handwriting,' he said, adding softly , 'I missed you yesterday, did you see Celia?'
27) There was an almost imperceptible pause as she gathered her breath to argue, then he added softly , 'Not, that is, if you want to take my business with you.'
28) May means nothing to you, George Platen, and,' he added softly , "It means nothing to me, Hali Omani."
How to use add softly in a sentence29) 'You must have worked magic on him - he's always been so generous with his possessions,' he smiled, adding softly , 'as, of course, you must have discovered.'
30) 'I'd never do anything to hurt you,' he added softly , slowly lowering his head until his mouth touched hers.
31) 'You look like a farm labourer off to stack the hay - A very beautiful farm labourer,' he added softly .
32) 'And so,' said Marian Erle, 'we meet anew,' And added softly , 'so, we shall not part.' He was not angry that she had left the house Wherein he placed her.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of add softly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of add softly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with add softly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word add softly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with add softly.
20 examples of simple sentences of add softly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of add softly
Compound Sentences with add softly
Complex Sentences with add softly
Compound-Complex Sentences with add softly