hasten to add in a sentence
1) Let me ha hasten to add here.
2) But I hasten to add several things.
3) Some readers will hasten to add children and animals!
hasten to add example sentences4) Not me, I hasten to add .
5) We hasten to add that conventional risk management approaches are not redundant.
6) Not for your own use I hasten to add !
7) Not one of ours, I hasten to add .
8) Not quite , I mean," she hastened to add .
9) Metaphorically speaking, I hasten to add .
10) No-one has ever seen a worm-hole, I hasten to add .
11) But he hastened to add that it was not very accurate estimate .
12) This was not part of the display, i hasten to add !
13) His name, we hasten to add , was not I Lang.
14) I hasten to add that this isn't because they are disloyal.
15) That is an important event, but I hasten to add a qualification.
example sentences with hasten to add16) I hasten to add this does not make us biologists unfamiliar with precision .
17) I have, I hasten to add , no precise statistics on hand.
18) And I hasten to add , Don's not some dry-as-dust academic.
19) Yes, but not, I would hasten to add , dramatically fast.
20) Not, I hasten to add , on account of my sweaty demeanour.
21) I bought 4 2 gallon lavenders (from someone else I hasten to add ).
22) I'm well in to computer design; Macs rule I hasten to add .
23) I hasten to add that was not the case here, but think on!
24) Not a much better person, I should hasten to add , but very slightly better.
25) But Sundstrum hastens to add that the team was managed well and became increasingly effective .
26) I hasten to add we were not responsible for the original, just the rescue.
27) But I would hasten to add that some of the big companies were going ex-dividend .
28) He hastened to add , 'Physically, Mrs Frere is sound as a bell.
How to use hasten to add in a sentence29) Not, I hasten to add , that AIME is in any sense a copyright troll.
30) But let me hasten to add that these three banks are not the sole exceptions in India .
31) I hasten to add that many of these men didn't even try to strike up conversation.
32) But I also hasten to add that just feeling better is not all there is to life.
33) But on this score let me hasten to add that the FM is not guilty all alone .
34) He hastened to add that he saw some drive in his brother to do something for society.
35) Not, I hasten to add , the corruption of senior Treasury officials, but my own.
36) Not, we hasten to add , because we're in any way sentimental - merely practical.
37) I hasten to add I didn't think my life to be more successful than anybody else's.
38) Not, I hasten to add , through fraud but through an error in part of the model.
39) I hasten to add ...that I am not promoting a literal reading of the first chapters of Genesis.
40) This wasn't me, I hasten to add , but the pill, which was based on belladonna.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of hasten to add
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of hasten to add with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with hasten to add
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word hasten to add in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with hasten to add.
20 examples of simple sentences of hasten to add. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of hasten to add
Compound Sentences with hasten to add
Complex Sentences with hasten to add
Compound-Complex Sentences with hasten to add