add depth in a sentence
1) Production depth is added as the song develops.
2) Back branches add depth to the composition.
3) Hearing this story adds more depth to the film.
add depth example sentences4) This added a depth of realism not seen before.
5) Still , they are clearly interested in adding depth .
6) This adds a surprising depth to a short story.
7) Junior Jessie Dukes returns to add depth .
8) Qualitative research can add much depth to such analyses.
9) They also added depth by getting Willy Wilson.
10) It just adds a different depth to the soup.
11) Herbs and onions add extra depth of flavour.
12) Caramelizing their sugars adds depth of flavour.
13) The interrelationship between these four characters adds depth to this story.
14) It lends vivacity to expression and adds depth of meaning.
15) Layered plantings are wonderful for adding depth to your yard.
example sentences with add depth16) Reverb was also used on certain elements do add depth .
17) Mirrors can also add depth to small spaces.
18) He also adds depth to the bowling and batting...!
19) This adds more depth into the Dishonored universe.
20) Add depth with embossing, or add sparkle with foil stamping.
21) Students can add depth to their study through internships and independent study.
22) This variation in color adds depth and visual interest to the arrangement.
23) Her choice of palette adds so much depth and brightness of color.
24) The defending Super Bowl champions need to add depth at wide receiver.
25) The cables are sturdy and add depth and warmth to your audio .
26) Those political leanings in Philosophy add depth to the conversation.
27) Feaster has added organizational depth , but not much young star power.
28) The movie's soundtrack travels through the soundfield adding some nice depth .
How to use add depth in a sentence29) It adds huge depth to sound .
30) Punto and Dee Gordon also add infield depth .
31) The interplay of lines adds depth .
32) Bass is used smartly to add depth to the soundstage.
33) Walk-on Darian Sims returns to add much needed depth .
34) The soundboard and ribs certainly add depth and resonance to its tone.
35) Add depth to the defensive line .
36) It's always the right mix to add depth but never too much.
37) Extra features often provide entertainment or add depth and understanding to the film.
38) The paint adds a brilliant touch and adds depth to the page too.
39) I would like to see us add some depth at centre .
40) Patterned one-pieces add depth to an outfit.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of add depth
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of add depth with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with add depth
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word add depth in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with add depth.
20 examples of simple sentences of add depth. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of add depth
Compound Sentences with add depth
Complex Sentences with add depth
Compound-Complex Sentences with add depth