ad lib in a sentence
1) Our sheep are getting ad lib hay at the moment.
2) The rest of the scene is strictly ad lib !
3) Some service dramas are tightly scripted, others are more ad lib .
ad lib example sentences4) When fed ad lib , it can exceed 15 per cent.
5) The final scene of Wash describing Zoe was part ad lib .
6) Their ad libs really explore the moment.
7) For the commercial, the girls were told to ad lib .
8) He asks Isabella to ad lib Maria's confession.
9) The instrumentation is: two piccolos (2nd " ad lib .
10) He quipped, "The ad libs !
11) A number of lines and conversations were either ad libbed or unrehearsed, too.
12) Gradually his ad libs , personae, and antics took over the show.
13) This is a slightly off-center piece, but it was fun to ad lib .
14) They played back the completed movie as Ron watched and ad libbed his comments.
15) To ""extemporize"" or " ad lib " is basically the same as improvising.
example sentences with ad lib16) Ad lib : "Why would that be a partisan issue, helping folks refinance?
17) Much of the dialogue is supplemented with ad libs and improvisation by the voice talent.
18) The two performers often corpse and seemingly forget their lines and are forced to ad lib .
19) When Stan muffs a line, the audience reacts and Stan playfully ad libs .
20) Full sound support is also given and both ad lib and Roland sound boards are supported.
21) Rowland sings a short ad lib , and then the trio ends with a repeated chorus.
22) According to Erdman, ad lib "was considered rather shocking because it incorporated improvisations.
23) He was often accompanied on songs with ad libs from Sean "Puffy" Combs.
24) Based on this experience, he ad libbed much of his dialogue in the film.
25) Intended only as a passing remark, this was originally an ad lib by Myatt.
26) During the show, Stratus ad libbed a kiss with fellow Canadian actress Pamela Anderson.
27) Chester's character had no surname until Baer ad libbed "Proudfoot" during an early rehearsal.
28) Much of the narrative in the film was done ad lib by the villager Aníbal Pereira.
How to use ad lib in a sentence29) Them performed without a routine and Morrison ad libbed , creating his songs live as he performed.
30) Ad lib as a general term can be applied to any free interpretation of the musical material.
31) There is a distinction between ad lib as a song section and ad lib as a general term.
32) There is a distinction between ad lib as a song section and ad lib as a general term.
33) They ad lib the niceties of civilization to Adam and Laura as they leave the table.
34) Falabella had a tradition to ad lib , and even at times acknowledge he was forgetting the script.
35) A nursing doe needs considerable nutrition and from the time of parturition she should be fed ad lib .
36) Ad lib out sport.
37) Then I write the whole text of the song and then ad lib the melody into the microphone.
38) Games of the DOS and early Windows eras typically required compatibility with either ad lib or SoundBlaster audio cards.
39) And then since we have a real life Duke in the house, what about an apparent ad lib ?
40) Carson later said of Chase; "He couldn't ad lib a fart after a baked bean dinner".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ad lib
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ad lib with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ad lib
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ad lib in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ad lib.
20 examples of simple sentences of ad lib. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ad lib
Compound Sentences with ad lib
Complex Sentences with ad lib
Compound-Complex Sentences with ad lib