adjutants in a sentence
1) In the military realm future adjutants are trained at battalion level.
2) He became one of Himmler's favorite adjutants .
3) Last are the assistants or adjutants .
adjutants example sentences4) The following is a History of the adjutants General of Maryland.
5) Petrovsky complies, but begins to express suspicions about how the adjutants were released.
6) Her biotic field contains the explosion, and she is incinerated along with the adjutants .
7) Their adjutants General are answerable to them for the training and readiness of the units.
8) Adjutants General may extend AGR soldiers for up to 1 year to complete their PDP requirement.
9) Its first nine adjutants (1965–1984) were all seconded from the Royal Anglians.
10) Nyreen sacrifices herself to destroy the adjutants , enraging Aria, who charges into Afterlife.
11) Only European Britons could hold positions as company commanders, adjutants , quartermasters, and battalion commanders.
12) Adjutants General will review all recommendations for separation under this paragraph and will make the final determination.
13) Pierre went to the right, and unexpectedly encountered one of Raevski's adjutants whom he knew.
14) Adjutants General, as the approving authority, may not initiate separation actions under provisions of this paragraphs.
15) They are the friends of Messrs Col. Faridi and Capt. Hameed and not some official adjutants .
example sentences with adjutants16) He is almost killed, but Aria arrives in time to save him and defeat the remaining adjutants .
17) Juan David Naranjo was one of his links and adjutants , brother of General Óscar Naranjo Trujillo.
18) The general then unleashes a horde of perfected adjutants along with a number of Cerberus soldiers upon Shepard.
19) States were slow to respond, and some did not begin appointing adjutants General until after the War of 1812.
20) From all sides adjutants continued to arrive at a gallop and as if by agreement all said the same thing.
21) As an invalid, he depended from then on on the care of adjutants while confined in a bath chair.
22) Military consumer-focused events included the participation of twenty state National Guard adjutants General and the Attorneys General of sixteen states.
23) He had begun his military career in 1752 in the Virginia militia as one of four regional adjutants responsible for training.
24) After that, he was never allowed to be alone and between Isabella and Gaetan's adjutants Gaetan was constantly supervised.
25) Sometimes, they dive underwater to feed on small fishes, Snails etc. Lesser adjutants are the biggest bird of Sundarbans.
26) As one of his adjutants , Peiper joined Himmler's entourage on board the "Reichsführer"-SS's special train.
27) Adjutants General may conditionally assign soldiers to other positions provided such soldiers have potential to become qualified within 12 months of assignment.
28) In later years some women became battalion adjutants or company commanders and a few were attached to brigade staffs throughout Northern Ireland.
How to use adjutants in a sentence29) In "Mass Effect: Invasion", when the adjutants attack, Anto leads Omega's defenders in protecting Afterlife.
30) Aria is the protagonist of "Mass Effect: Invasion," which finds Omega under siege by Reaper constructs called adjutants .
31) Gregarious and talkative, they do jobs like metalworking and temple organization in addition to being the personal adjutants of the Slann.
32) He appointed Gustave Cluseret as commander-in-chief of Fenian forces in Ireland; the latter choose Octave Fariola and Victor Vifquain as his adjutants 24.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adjutants
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adjutants with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adjutants
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adjutants in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adjutants.
20 examples of simple sentences of adjutants. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adjutants
Compound Sentences with adjutants
Complex Sentences with adjutants
Compound-Complex Sentences with adjutants