social adjustment in a sentence
1) The impact of children's social adjustment on academic outcomes.
2) Entertainment evolves and social adjustments occur.
3) The research is based upon the examination of self-concept and social adjustments .
social adjustment example sentences4) There are some inherently nasty individuals which social adjustments alone do not calm.
5) The top of the hierarchy includes the most advanced level, social adjustment .
6) BII is significantly associated with the psychological and social adjustments of the bicultural.
7) Problems of social adjustment constituted the most frequent single source of anger outbursts among children.
8) In some Western cultures shyness-inhibition plays an important role in psychological and social adjustment .
9) Patients with psychopathic disorders had better social adjustment but a higher rate of re-offending.
10) Academic teachers in these classes stress personality development, social adjustment and habits of interpersonal relations.
11) Stability in bullying and victimization and its association with social adjustment in childhood and adolescence.
12) This therapy lowered the overall anger levels of the students involved while raising them in social adjustment .
13) The story deals with the problem of social adjustment within a society only becoming conscious of itself.
14) Social adjustment is defined as the extent to which an individual achieves society's developmentally appropriate goals.
15) It 's also possible, she said, that adopted children have more difficulty with social adjustment .
example sentences with social adjustment16) Effects of an elementary school intervention on students' "connectedness" to school and social adjustment during middle school.
17) He reported that many converts to the religion required some social adjustment as they gradually reduced contact with non-Witness friends.
18) In 1954 New York psychiatrist Fredric Wertham identified horror comics as an undesirable influence upon the social adjustment of youth.
19) This pattern of parenting called "autonomy supportive" was shown to lead to high academic and social adjustment in eight-year-olds.
20) Three years later, the study looked at the children's social adjustment and achievement in reading and math in grade three.
21) Social adjustment (adaptation) begins to take hold when children try to restrain their impulses because they know others will disapprove.
22) Apart from practical considerations what were the most important physical, psychological, and social adjustments necessary to integrate into the local communities?
23) The patient generic cialis one breaks final unions in ment, pharmacist, alprazolam, wireless, and social adjustments for $71,278 and assault lawns.
24) Research has shown DBT has reduced suicidal episodes, hospitalizations, and dropout from treatment, while reducing anger and improving social adjustment .
25) Such groupings clearly have a development potential in enabling young people to make the social adjustments necessary for them to operate in adult society.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of social adjustment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of social adjustment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with social adjustment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word social adjustment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with social adjustment.
20 examples of simple sentences of social adjustment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of social adjustment
Compound Sentences with social adjustment
Complex Sentences with social adjustment
Compound-Complex Sentences with social adjustment