adjutant general in a sentence
1) He held the position of assistant adjutant general in 1966.
2) These flags were turned over to the adjutant general .
3) In 1908, he became adjutant general .
adjutant general example sentences4) He was named adjutant general on 18 July 1796.
5) Assistant adjutant general for Air, 1994-2000.
6) The adjutant general was the senior administrator of a formation.
7) Spencer served as adjutant general until he resigned in 1823.
8) Lower formations were administered by a Deputy Assistant adjutant general .
9) In 1901 he was appointed a Deputy Assistant adjutant general .
10) Later, he served as adjutant general on two army staffs.
11) His career as adjutant general was to be short-lived, however.
12) The decision of the adjutant general as the approving authority is final.
13) Arkansas adjutant general Rector warned the Mexicans not to interfere.
14) Hunter contacted the adjutant general himself and convinced him to mobilize troops.
15) Adjutant general , 1941-45.
example sentences with adjutant general16) Administrative Service Branch, adjutant general Section, 1971.
17) The defense then called their first witness, adjutant general Lorenzo Thomas.
18) The act also created the office of adjutant general and detailed his responsibilities.
19) In 1933 Frank Ryan became adjutant general for a period of eight months.
20) In September, 1966 adjutant general Francis W. Billado died.
21) Beauregard served as adjutant general for the Louisiana state militia, 1879–88.
22) Osmany later took on the responsibility of Assistant adjutant general as well.
23) These views were not concurred in by the postwar adjutant General's Office.
24) The adjutant general shall determine what constitutes a reasonable distance in all cases of doubt.
25) In 1921, the only agency exempt from central administration was the adjutant general .
26) Staff Sgt Ricky Mark Cannon, adjutant General's Corps.
27) WO Class 1 Karen Blake, adjutant General's Corps.
28) general Warfield was again appointed adjutant general by Governor Harrington March 3, 1916.
How to use adjutant general in a sentence29) Sgt James Anderson MacLachlan, adjutant General's Corps.
30) Maj Harold Alexander Simpson, adjutant General's Corps.
31) Maj Alan William Murray, adjutant General's Corps.
32) Sgt Sara Helen Cocks, adjutant General's Corps.
33) The law allowed the governor to appoint an adjutant general and a quartermaster general.
34) He served for 24 years, and remained Vermont's longest-serving adjutant general .
35) Personnel Service Division, adjutant general Section. 3d Infantry Division.
36) Olivia was the daughter of a retired adjutant general , and had little formal education.
37) WO Class 1 Alan David Robinson, adjutant General's Corps.
38) WO Class 2 Adrian Leslie Roberts, adjutant General's Corps.
39) As with other states, Vermont's adjutant general was originally appointed by the governor.
40) He was appointed adjutant general .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adjutant general
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adjutant general with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adjutant general
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adjutant general in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adjutant general.
20 examples of simple sentences of adjutant general. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adjutant general
Compound Sentences with adjutant general
Complex Sentences with adjutant general
Compound-Complex Sentences with adjutant general