ad-libbed in a sentence
1) One memorable exchange of dialogue was partially ad-libbed .
2) Any changes in dialogue or ad-libbed lines were similarly written down.
3) The song closes with an ad-libbed chorus.
ad-libbed example sentences4) A On radio we ad-libbed like crazy.
5) He ad-libbed the commentary for it and it was perfect.
6) He reflects to Calvin's mother that adulthood is " ad-libbed ".
7) Even the ending was something that Louis-Dreyfus ad-libbed .
8) The 1983 production was notably ad-libbed , with improvised dialogue between the hosts.
9) According to Tim Brooke-Taylor twenty percent of the show is ad-libbed .
10) Although the show is scripted, a large portion of it is ad-libbed .
11) Their earlier shows were mostly ad-libbed , but later programs relied more heavily on scripts.
12) One evening the Marx Brothers threw away the script and ad-libbed the whole thing.
13) As illustrated in the description of his involvement in theatre, Milligan often ad-libbed .
14) As a result, Stewart and the correspondents largely ad-libbed the show around planned topics.
15) He'd learned his lines, articulated clearly and forcefully, even ad-libbed on stage.
example sentences with ad-libbed16) This segment is ad-libbed and usually contains a SOT from the movie "EPK".
17) However, none of these rantings were ad-libbed , all were written by Took and Feldman.
18) Logainne then begins an ad-libbed rant about the bee, her fathers, and current political events.
19) The President had ad-libbed us into potentially having to intervene in the Syrian strife for the rebels .
20) The joke was ad-libbed by Judd Nelson and as thus, does not have an actual punchline.
21) Jag Tanna ad-libbed the name I Mother Earth and has always insisted it has no special meaning.
22) When asked about any differences between the anime and manga counterparts, he ad-libbed "I'm driving.
23) Although the cast and crew–especially Adams–contributed joke and gadget ideas, dialogue was rarely ad-libbed .
24) The two ad-libbed a set of spirituals, with Robeson as lead and Brown as accompanist.
25) He does not shout any special phrase, although his voice-actor jokingly ad-libbed the line "Tuxedo Power!
26) She ad-libbed a conversation with the bat, playing the crowd and we were amused by this wonderful interaction.
27) Bamber and actress Katee Sackhoff ad-libbed some of Apollo and Starbuck's dialogue in "Home".
28) They were ad-libbed after King heard Mahalia Jackson shout , "Tell them about the dream, Martin!
How to use ad-libbed in a sentence29) Onstage, the latter song would sometimes stretch into a 15-minute jam with additional lyrics ad-libbed by Johnston.
30) Kefka's Japanese voice actor, Shigeru Chiba, ad-libbed many lines, including shouting seafood words like "Pike!
31) Hopkins complied, and several of Harvey and Kate's conversations were ad-libbed while keeping within the dictates of the plot.
32) It almost appears as if much of his nutjob banter is ad-libbed , but it's very convincing just the same.
33) Jimmy Cagney attended the shooting of this scene and advised Astaire, who claims to have ad-libbed much of this section.
34) A power surge blew the fuse on the White House autocue and the President dried-up for a moment and then ad-libbed .
35) Also like "Kukla, Fran and Ollie", there is no script: "it's all ad-libbed ".
36) The minimal plot often took a back seat to gags , many of them supposedly ad-libbed by Crosby and Hope during filming.
37) And instead of rolling over and playing dead as the script demanded, the amateurs got up with a cheerful smile, went to their polling booth and ad-libbed .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ad-libbed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ad-libbed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ad-libbed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ad-libbed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ad-libbed.
20 examples of simple sentences of ad-libbed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ad-libbed
Compound Sentences with ad-libbed
Complex Sentences with ad-libbed
Compound-Complex Sentences with ad-libbed