accurate translation in a sentence
1) A more accurate translation is "illegally distilled liquor".
2) The latter edition included an accurate Latin translation .
3) Either is fine, and both are accurate translations .
accurate translation example sentences4) This is an accurate translation of a very important work.
5) Sailor Moon needs a redone, more accurate translation .
6) Doctors and students alike understand the need for accurate translation and interpretation .
7) The NLT is also recognized as being an accurate translation .
8) Kneading is not a very accurate translation of this activity.
9) A more accurate translation would be to chew or to gnaw.
10) Few companies consider the role accurate , timely translation has in IT departments.
11) We rely on Strictly Spanish for on-time delivery of accurate translations .
12) It was intended to be a readable and literally accurate modern English translation .
13) The accurate translation builds familiarity in reading and expressing ideas in a second language.
14) Because our model learns correlations via feature representations, it produces substantially more accurate translations .
15) It is in modern English and is considered an accurate translation of the original texts.
use accurate translation in a sentence16) Henry Chadwick believes an accurate translation of "retractationes" may be "reconsiderations".
17) A more accurate translation of the verse may be: To energize the Earth.
18) Since 1965, a considerable number of more accurate English translations of Verne have appeared.
19) When the entire letter is read in an accurate translation , it is not antiSemitic.
20) Only relatively recently have accurate translations of much of the information about Topiltzin been made available.
21) The new translations are much more accurate translations of the official Latin prayers of the Church.
22) Web-based human translation is generally favored by companies and individuals that wish to secure more accurate translations .
23) These Sufi scholars are dedicated to the accurate translation of the complex and often elusive Sufi texts.
24) FDA regulations require that all foreign language submissions to INDs and NDAs have complete, accurate translations .
25) This may be a more accurate translation of this scripture and certainly one that drives home the point.
26) The Spanish priests found this problem to be an impediment to the accurate translation of their religious texts.
27) This accurate translation is based on the best available classical Chinese manuscripts, some only recently discovered by archaeologists.
28) The most accurate translations of the English word "prince" are "Huang Zi" (, lit.
How to use accurate translation in a sentence29) The most accurate translation would be 'master', implying mastery of any art, craft or discipline.
30) It was the Puritans who brought the matter to King James of making a new and more accurate translation .
31) In fact, the use of these pronouns provide a more accurate translation than the modern "you" does.
32) This is considered as most accurate translation of the Holy Quran which really helps to understand the meanings of Quran.
33) The app includes the complete CMI sound library and an accurate translation of the CMI's renowned Page R sequencer.
34) An understanding of the reformed liturgy still demands an intense effort for accurate translations and editions of the revised liturgical books.
35) This reviewer prefers this translation of The Sickness Unto Death , not because it is necessarily the most accurate translation .
36) Newspapers described the full actions of this "ancient ngeri," printing its complete Maori words and an accurate translation .
37) For each number, put an "X" next to the most accurate translation of the sentence that is signed.
38) First, the writer's cultural background bridges translation problems and he focuses on accurate translation of the ideas and concepts.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accurate translation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accurate translation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accurate translation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accurate translation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accurate translation.
20 examples of simple sentences of accurate translation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accurate translation
Compound Sentences with accurate translation
Complex Sentences with accurate translation
Compound-Complex Sentences with accurate translation