accuracy of in a sentence
1) An axial accuracy of approximately 5 nm has been reported.
2) Overall accuracy of the classification was 86%.
3) The overall accuracy of the model was 82%.
accuracy of example sentences4) This eliminated the poor accuracy of miniature machines.
5) They should check the accuracy of unit requests.
6) This disparity greatly affects the accuracy of reconstructions.
7) This has improved the accuracy of golfers.
8) These cues also increase accuracy of personal memory.
9) The historical accuracy of the story is questionable.
10) The historical accuracy of this tradition is disputed.
11) The accuracy of the data has never been independently checked.
12) The accuracy of the calculated data is discussed.
13) What is the accuracy of those measurements ?
14) The accuracy of these images remains unproven.
15) The accuracy of statements regarding 1,400 lb was challenged.
use accuracy of in a sentence16) Increased accuracy of GP theory usually requires significant development efforts.
17) Accuracy of bearings is within 4-5°.
18) The accuracy of polygraphic lie detection is slightly above chance.
19) No assurances are made regarding the accuracy of any forecast made.
20) This illustrates the uncanny accuracy of our gunners.
21) A few more hours improving the accuracy of the tool.
22) This type of imaging improves the accuracy of medication delivery.
23) Accuracy of recorded facts is in everyone's interests.
24) This dramatically increased the accuracy of the rifles.
25) He talks about the accuracy of rulers.
26) We are constantly checking the accuracy of the technical data.
27) The accuracy of the US temperature record is questionable.
28) Providing professional personnel to audit the accuracy of inventory.
How to use accuracy of in a sentence29) The timing synchronization accuracy of individual elements in an array.
30) Improve the speed and accuracy of outage predictions.
31) Another concern is the accuracy of government information on family incomes.
32) Laser trimming is capable of achieving an accuracy of .
33) Dynamic accuracy of 0.01 cm at constant frequency is achievable.
34) Why is the accuracy of the cognitive model important?
35) Other sources question the accuracy of these reports.
36) Initially, focus on accuracy of retelling.
37) Accuracy of calculator estimates may vary considerably from college to college.
38) The accuracy of recall increased with confidence in recall.
39) Accuracy of glucose meters is a common topic of clinical concern.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accuracy of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accuracy of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accuracy of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accuracy of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accuracy of.
20 examples of simple sentences of accuracy of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accuracy of
Compound Sentences with accuracy of
Complex Sentences with accuracy of
Compound-Complex Sentences with accuracy of