hydraulic accumulator in a sentence
1) The hydraulic accumulator is potentially cheaper and more durable than batteries.
2) Pressure was kept constant by means of hydraulic accumulators .
3) Armstrong was responsible for developing the hydraulic accumulator .
hydraulic accumulator example sentences4) A hydraulic accumulator , is a vessel which stores energy.
5) The original raising mechanism was powered by pressurised water stored in several hydraulic accumulators .
6) The APU itself was started from a hydraulic accumulator by pulling a mechanical handle in the cockpit.
7) Before engines are to be turned, the APU is started, generally by a battery or hydraulic accumulator .
8) Be aware that hydraulic accumulators store hydraulic energy and shutting off the hydraulic system doesn't drain the fluid from the accumulators.
9) After much careful thought he produced the hydraulic accumulator , a cast-iron cylinder fitted with a plunger supporting a very heavy weight.
10) Hydraulic accumulators are on the BOP stack enable closure of blowout preventers even if the BOP stack is disconnected from the rig.
11) These are swivel-mounted to facilitate cornering, and a constant working depth is maintained by a hydraulic accumulator , whose pressure is set by a hydraulic handpump.
12) The engine house is a grade II* listed building, constructed in 1888, with a tower at one end to house the hydraulic accumulator .
13) Capacitor : A tank with one connection at each end and a rubber sheet dividing the tank in two lengthwise (a hydraulic accumulator ).
14) The reactor is equipped with an emergency core cooling system (ECCS), consisting of dedicated water reserve tank, hydraulic accumulators , and pumps.
15) One design has claimed to return 130mpg in tests by using a large hydraulic accumulator which is also the structural chassis of the car.
use hydraulic accumulator in a sentence16) There is a dedicated high pressure hydraulic accumulator and also the pressure inside of the reactor pressure vessel available to each control rod.
17) In 1894, Elswick built and installed the steam-driven pumping engines, hydraulic accumulators and hydraulic pumping engines to operate London's Tower Bridge.
18) Originally, three-storey red and white brick towers stood alongside them, containing the hydraulic accumulators that powered the lifts, but these have been demolished.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of hydraulic accumulator
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of hydraulic accumulator with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with hydraulic accumulator
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word hydraulic accumulator in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with hydraulic accumulator.
20 examples of simple sentences of hydraulic accumulator. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of hydraulic accumulator
Compound Sentences with hydraulic accumulator
Complex Sentences with hydraulic accumulator
Compound-Complex Sentences with hydraulic accumulator