orgone accumulator in a sentence
1) Whether acting as orgone accumulators or not, light phenomena have certainly been observed in such locations.
2) By 1954, the Federal authorities had issued a declaration banning orgone accumulators and all associated literature.
3) He was proven correct, but the universal availability of orgone accumulators eliminated the need for his invention.
orgone accumulator example sentences4) An orgone accumulator plays an important role in the semi-autobiographical Evelyn Waugh novel "The Ordeal of Gilbert Pinfold".
5) A common misconception about Reich's later developed orgone energy accumulator is that he claimed it could provide orgastic potency to those sitting inside the device.
6) At the time that Burroughs was writing, orgone accumulators were only available from Reich's orgone Institute in New York, offered for a ten dollar per month donation.
7) 'Say, why don't you fellows try my orgone accumulator ?
8) When Sal Paradise visits Old Bull Lee in the novel (characters representing Kerouac and Burroughs, respectively), Lee's orgone accumulator is described as follows:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of orgone accumulator
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of orgone accumulator with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with orgone accumulator
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word orgone accumulator in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with orgone accumulator.
20 examples of simple sentences of orgone accumulator. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of orgone accumulator
Compound Sentences with orgone accumulator
Complex Sentences with orgone accumulator
Compound-Complex Sentences with orgone accumulator