generally avoid in a sentence
1) The couple generally avoid discussing their relationship.
2) Restaurants generally avoid big price hikes that decrease their sales.
3) Obama generally avoided racial issues in his campaign.
4) Pronouns are generally avoided unless the meaning is unclear.
generally avoid example sentences5) Dolphins generally avoid people displaying aggressive ("charging") behavior.
6) Smaller birds will generally avoid a hunting merlin if possible.
7) We see these as high risk and generally avoid them .
8) However, they generally avoid sitting directly in currents to conserve energy.
9) Seventh-day Adventists also generally avoid caffeinated drinks.
10) Under heavy Chinese influence, Korean generally avoids using pronouns in respectful situations.
11) Densely settled areas are generally avoided and it is highly susceptible to disturbance.
12) Occasionally hippopotamus is also taken, but adult rhinoceroses are generally avoided.
13) The term is generally avoided today due to its usage by the Nazis.
14) Transmission of multiple, consecutive packets may occur but is generally avoided if possible.
example sentences with avoid15) The Viet Cong generally avoided fielding regular army units until late in the war.
16) Mice will generally avoid bobcat urine and do not react to rabbit urine .
17) Fair-skinned people should generally avoid it.
18) The use of the term "square" is generally avoided because of ambiguity.
19) I generally avoid beaches where you can park your car directly at the water.
20) They are not aggressive towards divers unless disturbed and will generally avoid contact with divers.
21) They generally avoided society and other Americans except for friends in the art world.
22) Fortunately, these new monographs both generally avoid the traps of studying Piero.
23) Many Rohingya generally avoid accessing health care through government channels out of fear of attack.
24) Stage acting was generally avoided.
25) It is a balance that allows hunters to occasionally succeed while animals generally avoid being taken.
26) I generally avoid Apple products for other reasons, but the phone itself seems okay.
27) Although dingoes are large enough to be dangerous, they generally avoid conflict with humans.
How to use avoid in a sentence28) The park has generally avoided licensing since, aside from its Theodore Tugboat soft playground.
29) During the early Warring States period Qin generally avoided conflicts with the other states.
30) Embedding the original image should be generally avoided unless they are small and conveniently resized.
31) On a three-cushion sofa, people generally avoid the center cushion like the plague.
32) I have not studied the background of this symbol, but generally avoid it.
33) Privateers generally avoided encounters with warships, as such encounters would be at best unprofitable.
34) Although it generally avoids mountainous forests, it may enter alpine and subalpine areas during dispersal.
35) This area was generally avoided as too impenetrable to easily traverse until the late 19th century.
36) Non-cannibals generally don't use human skin for ornamentation, and vegetarians generally avoid leather.
37) Campaigns that ranked higher on cost effectiveness generally avoided unclear messages and employed youthful spokespeople more often.
38) Snowmobiles generally avoid these areas.
39) The usual informants were of little use as Mesrine generally avoided contact with the criminal underworld.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of generally avoid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of generally avoid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with generally avoid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word generally avoid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with generally avoid.
20 examples of simple sentences of generally avoid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of generally avoid
Compound Sentences with generally avoid
Complex Sentences with generally avoid
Compound-Complex Sentences with generally avoid