Scientific Adviser in a sentence
1) In 1993 he received the title of Scientific Adviser .
2) Professor John Taylor served as Scientific Adviser on the production.
3) The author is cited as a Scientific Adviser to the French SEC.
Scientific Adviser example sentences4) Tolman and Conant were later appointed as Groves' Scientific Advisers .
5) Throughout the war, Compton would remain a prominent Scientific Adviser and administrator.
6) Professor Ernest Ronald Oxburgh, Chief Scientific Adviser .
7) He serves as President Muffley's Scientific Adviser in the War Room.
8) He was Scientific Adviser on the Lindsay Anderson film O Lucky Man!
9) Or by chief Scientific Advisers .
10) Herbert Leslie Beards, Assistant Scientific Adviser , Air Ministry.
11) Senior officials repeatedly dismissed the views of Scientific Advisers who said that species should be protected.
12) It is funny how Chief Scientific Advisers change their ' predictions' after the event.
13) Professor John McArthur Reid, Senior Zone Scientific Adviser to Central Government.
14) No, Professor Ian Boyd, chief Scientific Adviser at the UK's department for environment.
15) The disease caught the UK unaware , Scientific Adviser , Prof Ian Boyd, told a briefing.
example sentences with Scientific Adviser16) Later Mike Linley, a producer and Scientific Adviser for "Survival", fronted the series.
17) Scientific Adviser , Dr Mark Matfield said: "This is a really exciting piece of research.
18) On 15th May 2010, Scientific Adviser V.K.Saraswat, DRDO is coming to NSTL.
19) Its Scientific Adviser , Yehuda Bauer, said Iran's Holocaust denial was raising objections among Arab intellectuals.
20) The UNIT force is headed by Scientific Adviser Kate Stewart, the daughter of the late Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart.
21) Stray observations: Comedian Lee Evans is on hand as Malcolm Taylor, UNIT's latest Scientific Adviser .
22) Erlander's Scientific Adviser , Torsten Gustafson, was one of those advocating for the continued investment in research.
23) He introduced and narrated many early "Survival" films as well as acting as Scientific Adviser to the series.
24) Sir Mark is leaving the Trust after ten years to take up the position of Government Chief Scientific Adviser .
25) From 1942 he and Zuckerman served as Scientific Advisers to Lord Louis Mountbatten, the Chief of Combined Operations.
26) From 2008 until 2013 he was the Government Chief Scientific Adviser (GCSA) reporting directly to the Prime Minister.
27) He has held many distinguished posts since then, including Chief Scientific Adviser to the Secretary for Defence and the Government.
28) Professor John Fleetwood Baker, , Scientific Adviser , Research & Experiments Branch, Ministry of Home Security.
How to use Scientific Adviser in a sentence29) Photograph: Wellcome The government's next chief Scientific Adviser will be Sir Mark Walport, director of the Wellcome Trust.
30) Anne Russon, a psychologist who has conducted extensive research in primate intelligence is acting as a Scientific Adviser for the series.
31) Contador's Scientific Adviser claimed that he would have needed 180 times the amount detected to gain any benefit in his performance.
32) Scientific Advisers , futurists, and people who developed products for the future were consulted to shape an idea of the future.
33) Sir Mark Walport FRS FMedSci is the Chief Scientific Adviser to HM Government and Head of the Government Office for Science.
34) Peter John Felix Griffiths, Chief Regional Scientific Adviser , No.8 Civil Defence Region, Civil Defence Organisation.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Scientific Adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Scientific Adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Scientific Adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Scientific Adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Scientific Adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of Scientific Adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Scientific Adviser
Compound Sentences with Scientific Adviser
Complex Sentences with Scientific Adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with Scientific Adviser