Corps aviator in a sentence
1) Marine Corps aviators had flown 7,098 missions and released 17,015 tons.
2) Major Sarah Deal becomes the first United States Marine Corps female aviator.
3) Author was a Marine Corps aviator in WWI and during the Occupation of Haiti.
4) Power returned from service as a Marine Corps aviator during World War II and was available.
Corps aviator example sentences5) The Marine Corps's first aviator, Lieutenant Alfred A. Cunningham, saw a role for aircraft in the advanced base force.
6) On 30 May 1943, two Marine Corps aviators were killed when their planes collided above Pfingsten and Willow Road in Glenview.
7) Working with a U.S. Marine Corps aviator from Anacostia Naval Air Station, he devised a plan to break the Belgians' record using aerial refueling.
8) In addition to 49 Air Corps officers were four Army officers, one from each of that service's combat arms, two Turkish Army aviators, one Mexican captain, and three Marine Corps aviators.
9) Even though all of Foss's 26 victories were gained as a Marine Corps aviator, the service continues to recognize Gregory Boyington as its leading ace.
10) Captain Richard E. Fleming, a U.S. Marine Corps aviator, was killed while executing a glide bomb run on "Mikuma" and was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor.
11) The Americans on the ground were supported by extensive naval artillery and complete air supremacy over Iwo Jima from the beginning of the battle by U.S. Navy and Marine Corps aviators.
12) Randall A. Wotring, President, Federal Services for URS, said: "URS is proud to support U.S. Naval and Marine Corps aviators.
13) Leslie E. Brown, United States Marine Corps aviator (born 1920)
14) May 27 – Alfred A. Cunningham, American aviator, the first United States Marine Corps aviator (b. 1882)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Corps aviator
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Corps aviator with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Corps aviator
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Corps aviator in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Corps aviator.
20 examples of simple sentences of Corps aviator. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Corps aviator
Compound Sentences with Corps aviator
Complex Sentences with Corps aviator
Compound-Complex Sentences with Corps aviator