Marine aviator in a sentence
1) She rescued two Marine aviators from the sea on the 16th.
2) Marine Corps aviators had flown 7,098 missions and released 17,015 tons.
3) Author was a Marine Corps aviator in WWI and during the Occupation of Haiti.
4) Power returned from service as a Marine Corps aviator during World War II and was available.
Marine aviator example sentences5) It was there that he tutored a young Marine aviator named John Glenn in math and physics.
6) For these actions he became the final Marine aviator to be awarded the Navy Cross during the war.
7) On 30 May 1943, two Marine Corps aviators were killed when their planes collided above Pfingsten and Willow Road in Glenview.
8) After the battle, General Holland Smith recommended, "" Marine aviators, thoroughly schooled in the principles of direct air support,"" should do the job.
9) Chief Warrant Officer Guy Hunter, Jr., a Marine ground support aviator, who, at the start of the movie, recently transferred with his family to Camp Pendleton, California, played by Michael Champion.
10) Working with a U.S. Marine Corps aviator from Anacostia Naval Air Station, he devised a plan to break the Belgians' record using aerial refueling.
11) In addition to 49 Air Corps officers were four Army officers, one from each of that service's combat arms, two Turkish Army aviators, one Mexican captain, and three Marine Corps aviators.
12) Second in command is the Deputy Commander (DCAG), also a Navy Captain or Marine Colonel aviator or NFO, who "fleets up" to the CAG position after about 18 months.
13) Starting on 5 April, Col. Jerome's Marine aviators from Dipolog moved to the Malabang airstrip, and with target information from the guerrillas, proceeded to bomb the Japanese positions.
14) Early accommodation for personnel was under canvas and the first pilots arrived on 28 March 1918, commanded by Major John H D'Albiac a former Royal Marine aviator.
example sentences with aviator15) While they did not pioneer dive bombing tactics, Marine aviators were the first to include it in their doctrine during the United States occupation of Haiti and Nicaragua.
16) Even though all of Foss's 26 victories were gained as a Marine Corps aviator, the service continues to recognize Gregory Boyington as its leading ace.
17) After watching a Marine Corps aerial team, led by Capt. Clayton Jerome, perform aerobatics in open-cockpit biplanes, he was determined to become a Marine aviator.
18) The latter role was loosely based on a Marine aviator, Colonel Donald Conroy, the father of the book's author Pat Conroy.
19) Captain Richard E. Fleming, a U.S. Marine Corps aviator, was killed while executing a glide bomb run on "Mikuma" and was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor.
20) The Americans on the ground were supported by extensive naval artillery and complete air supremacy over Iwo Jima from the beginning of the battle by U.S. Navy and Marine Corps aviators.
21) On 12 August the airfield was named Henderson Field after Lofton R. Henderson, a Marine aviator who was killed during the Battle of Midway.
22) Williams returned to active military duty for portions of the 1952 and 1953 seasons in the Korean War, in which he served as a Marine aviator.
23) Randall A. Wotring, President, Federal Services for URS, said: "URS is proud to support U.S. Naval and Marine Corps aviators.
24) The close air support flown by Marine aviators in the Naktong fights epitomized the mission the Corps had always envisioned for its aircraft.
25) Leslie E. Brown, United States Marine Corps aviator (born 1920)
26) May 27 – Alfred A. Cunningham, American aviator, the first United States Marine Corps aviator (b. 1882)
27) " On 20 August of that year, he became the first Marine aviator, as he took off in a Burgess Model H given to him by the Burgess Company in Marblehead Harbor in Marblehead, Massachusetts.
28) While other nations and services had tried variations of this technique, Marine aviators were the first to embrace it and make it part of their tactical doctrine
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Marine aviator
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Marine aviator with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Marine aviator
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Marine aviator in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Marine aviator.
20 examples of simple sentences of Marine aviator. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Marine aviator
Compound Sentences with Marine aviator
Complex Sentences with Marine aviator
Compound-Complex Sentences with Marine aviator