military aviator in a sentence
1) Wilbur Wright trained military aviators at this location.
2) Stewart's virile, masculine portrayal changed the public perception of military aviators.
3) Mapping the world providing accurate aerial charts to military aviators wherever they need to be.
4) A flying ace is a military aviator credited with shooting down several enemy aircraft during aerial combat.
military aviator example sentences5) The design was introduced in 1936 by Bausch u0026 Lomb for issue to U.S. military aviators.
6) The natural history of Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome in 228 military aviators: a longterm follow-up of 22 years.
7) The Tuskegee Airmen were the first African American military aviators in the United States armed forces.
8) APCS was responsible for mapping the world and providing accurate aerial charts to military aviators of wherever they needed.
9) Both became military aviators.
10) Actor Richard Arlen and writer John Monk Saunders had also served in World War I as military aviators.
11) He became the first military aviator as an airship pilot, and achieved numerous other military aviation "firsts".
12) Nothing is as easy to spot for an airborne searcher – and I say that as a former military aviator.
13) A flying ace or fighter ace is a military aviator credited with shooting down five or more enemy aircraft during aerial combat.
14) military aviators for both World Wars were trained on the Hempstead Plains, and a number of successful aircraft companies were established.
example sentences with aviator15) As career military aviator and graduate of the US Navy Test Pilot School with over 4300 flight hours, I disagree that pilots are more likely to take risks.
16) One of the territory's first military aviators was Lieutenant Arthur R H Browne, a fighter pilot from Umvuma in the Southern Rhodesian Midlands, who was attached to No. 13 Squadron, RFC.
17) The Army Signal Corps, representing military aviators, preferred a solution based on a stream of audio navigation signals, constantly fed into the pilots' ears via a headset.
18) When the United States entered the war, Olds immediately implemented a previously-prepared plan to use civilian pilots to replace military aviators sent back to their combat commands.
19) The Navy also sent to the Western Front, as another preparatory military mission, a group of military aviators who served with the RAF.
20) Because a provision also required three years' experience as a JMA in order to become eligible to be rated MA, all remaining military aviators had their ratings changed to JMA.
21) To establish formal standards of certification, the Army created the " military Aviator" rating and published requirements on 20 April 1912.
22) At the age of 12, Olds made attending the U.S. military Academy at West Point an objective to accomplish his goals of becoming an officer, a military aviator, and playing football.
23) In May 1962, the Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force, Gen. Curtis E. LeMay, honored Lahm with a special citation recognizing him as the nation's first military aviator.
24) He met the Wright Brothers in 1907 and used his interest in powered flight to become the Army's first certified pilot in 1909, followed four years later by becoming its 14th rated military Aviator.
25) In the meantime the Army published its own pilot qualification standards on April 20, 1912, and Foulois became the fifth army pilot to be rated a military Aviator, on July 13.
26) Brooks was one of the first to volunteer at the call for men for the American Flying Corps; he was in training for a commission as a military aviator.
27) Air Commodore Arthur Henry (Harry) Cobby, CBE, DSO, DFC u0026 Two Bars, GM (26 August 1894 – 11 November 1955) was an Australian military aviator.
28) Reflecting the need for an official pilot rating, War Department Bulletin No. 2, released on 24 February 1911, established a " military Aviator" rating.
29) During following years, Maxwell was home to six different schools that trained U.S. military aviators and their support teams for wartime service.
30) He was invited to join the festivities at Crissy Field where many noted military aviators tried to persuade him to pursue a career in military flying.
31) Both of North Bay's TACAN units were disbanded in the 1960s, but TACAN sites are still found throughout the country today, some providing assistance to civilian as well as military aviators.
32) Blood pinning among military aviators (and many other elite groups) to celebrate becoming new pilots by piercing their chests with the sharp pins of aviator wings.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of military aviator
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of military aviator with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with military aviator
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word military aviator in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with military aviator.
20 examples of simple sentences of military aviator. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of military aviator
Compound Sentences with military aviator
Complex Sentences with military aviator
Compound-Complex Sentences with military aviator